What bosses do you struggle with

shallow

So uh there are guides out there for just about every boss, so if I do make a video it'll be my own method or a fun way of handling all the mechanics. 

Basically just wondering if there are any bosses you personally struggle with even after watching a guide or if you want to see how I do the boss. I have some ideas but yh, if someone mentions it then maybe I'll put the effort into a guide LOL

1 hour ago, Cam L said:

Mole

LMFAO I'd go so indepth for the meme, this is a possibility not even gonna lie.. my 1k kc in hardmode needs to be recognized...

1 hour ago, Edem Alive said:

Wolf Eyes needs a solak base guide =}

@@ poggers maybe this would be good, i'll definitely solak more after comp hehe so it'd be easy to find clips

1 hour ago, Edem Alive said:

For some reason I really struggle with P4 Telos but just because I am stupid.

are u dying or just feel like its not clean?

1 hour ago, Wolf Eyes said:

I'm great at everything man... 

Especially Solak. 

fixed your quote :) but lmao I'll definitely make something to show ppl how I manage to do solak, I haven't gone in a while so I'll probably die re-learning xd but it'll be fun!

18 hours ago, Cam L said:

Mole

Challenge mode really gets me it's like I can't get a kill. Idk if it's bc I suck or just the fact that I don't go idk 

4 hours ago, John Kleppe said:

Solo nex.  Gotta get on that full manual kick.

Definitely possible on revo! and there's a lot of different ways to make it work, just depends what the goal is i suppose. I don't really like nex so I tend to go for faster kills instead of trying to have fun haha so my go to guide would look like everyone else's but something i actually want to try is bringing melee for blood phase and zerking instead of onslaught, i'll let you know how it goes

15 hours ago, Veggie said:

Araxxi, I'd like to think my strategies for bosses are fine, but I am not Chopin?. P4 revo easy gaming.

hahah my Araxxi strategy is very afk/food in mouth, I'm not sure if you'd like it but I might make this one anyways, can u explain the "Chopin" part? I googled but is something about not liking solo content

2 hours ago, ah ty said:

can u explain the "Chopin?" part? ?I googled but is something about not liking solo content

That's one of the most famous pianists