What are you doing this DXPW?

AmusedDragon

Let us know what you hope to accomplish this DXPW. (HYPE THREAD HERE BTW)

I'm going to be making roughly 1200ish supreme overload salves. Which is quite a lot of potion making. I plan to make the extremes, and super antifires all that weekend as well.

Here is my rough tab for this venture with a buncha other junk in it:

oRAGxHE.png

After that I'll do some protean crafting, probably.

Let us know how you did when it's all over, btw. :reporter:

One hundred fifty thousand mahogany planks. If I'm still alive come Monday, that will be the true accomplishment. 

I'm looking to work on Combat (Melee), Summoning, and probably some Construction.  I'm guessing the Abyss is going to be packed, along with Abyssal Demons. Also hear GWD1 is a nice place to train.  I've also heard shattered worlds is somewhat ok. But all that said, I'm open to any and all ideas.

7 minutes ago, thegreatwha said:

I'm looking to work on Combat (Melee), Summoning, and probably some Construction.  I'm guessing the Abyss is going to be packed, along with Abyssal Demons. Also hear GWD1 is a nice place to train.  I've also heard shattered worlds is somewhat ok. But all that said, I'm open to any and all ideas.

I'm also going to pk people in the Wilderness for that juicy min 500k drop/kill if they have the Demonic Skull.

Doing about 2500 Overload Salves from scratch (I have 400 4 dose ovls already)

7k Brews

A few thousand restore and prayer pots

I have 5 potion makers going with about 2k herbs left in each as well lol

c19565703b.png

5a28b0d779.png

Summoning if I manage to get time

4bbe8d6fa5.png

Going for 120 construction,gonna go through 289k planks,so should be fun and I’ll keep the weapons away from myself during this wknd. @Cam L we better get the pets by the time we hit our 120s unless your going for 200m or I will start a riot for both of us.

2 hours ago, thegreatwha said:

Omg why combat? Its so easy to train off dxp.

Will probably get 20-30m summoning xp, a lot of fletching xp, and the usual hefin hour alongside proteans and silverhawks 

Nothing super exciting this time around so hoping TS is lit to keep me entertained while fletching :lol: 

1 hour ago, xDeni said:

Going for 120 construction,gonna go through 289k planks,so should be fun and I’ll keep the weapons away from myself during this wknd. @Cam L we better get the pets by the time we hit our 120s unless your going for 200m or I will start a riot for both of us.

Do you know how long it takes to go through that many planks? Just curious. 

1 hour ago, xDeni said:

@Cam L if we are focused,we can go through 9-10k planks an hour so for my planks its about 30-32 hours in total.

:lol:

Here guide for efficiency.

Edited by Morrobeast