What are you doing this DXPW?

AmusedDragon

8 hours ago, xDeni said:

@Cam L if we are focused,we can go through 9-10k planks an hour so for my planks its about 30-32 hours in total.

I'm aware. I just wanted to know if you were :)

This is what I have so far (may add a bit more during the weekend).  My focus is 120 summoning, finally, my normal trees/farming xp, smithing, some potions, a bit of agi, some rc if I have time, and maybe crafting.  Almost forgot, a bunch of construction too.

twINmFj.png

Edited by Lykenlova06

Seeing a lot of people doing Herblore, which is usually my go-to skill for dxp. I don't have too many supplies but ill be making 100 salves or so to restock a bit.

My main goal this time around is to make a significant dent into 120 Slayer. I have ~35m xp left. I want to get at least 10m of that done by Monday.

I have a bunch of skilling junk I hope to get all skills atleast into the 80s maybe a 99 or 2, good luck everybody. grind time hope everyone stocked up on beer and red bulls lol

I managed to get my Herb to 99. I also got my summoning to 89 which I'm excited about. I worked on some skills for Plauge End. Managed to meet dungoneering, construction, and I'm almost done with agility.

7 hours ago, NepuNepu said:

I managed to get my Herb to 99. I also got my summoning to 89 which I'm excited about. I worked on some skills for Plauge End. Managed to meet dungoneering, construction, and I'm almost done with agility.

grats!