Cost of 120/200m

truly bored

Making wines is fastest cooking exp which is much more expensive than rocktails. Also abyss is best combat training. Player owned farms can be wild expif you buy animals instead of breeding but it gets really expensive. Safe cracking is best thieving and is free. Burial armor sets is best smithing and it’s a total money sink unlike rune 2h. Alea Salt crabs are the best mining exp I think. And yeah I think that’s it

3 minutes ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

Making wines is fastest cooking exp which is much more expensive than rocktails. Also abyss is best combat training. Player owned farms can be wild expif you buy animals instead of breeding but it gets really expensive. Safe cracking is best thieving and is free. Burial armor sets is best smithing and it’s a total money sink unlike rune 2h. Alea Salt crabs are the best mining exp I think. And yeah I think that’s it

If you're referencing the first part of the post I think he did it based on commonality/practicality.  The google docs shows the best/hr to my knowledge.  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17fUsCqH_8sMGHs3lKFBY6t0lsFgfCIeox6nCdBFl5QQ/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0  Says wildy abbys good for att str def.  but shattererd worlds for mage/range.   Would be curious what the prices would be for the skills though updated, if anyone gets bored. 

I don't know what mahogany planks cost 3 years ago, but speaking from recent experience with 120 Construction, that 1.3b number doesn't pass the eye test. It should be, like, half that. 

QuickMathsTM: Difference between 120 and 99 = ~91,000,000 XP / 120 XP/plank * ~900 GP/plank = ~682.5M GP. This assumes no bonus XP or other boosts. 

Also, upon further inspection, I think almost none of these training methods/total costs are accurate as of current year. 

42 minutes ago, Cam L said:

I don't know what mahogany planks cost 3 years ago, but speaking from recent experience with 120 Construction, that 1.3b number doesn't pass the eye test. It should be, like, half that. 

QuickMathsTM: Difference between 120 and 99 = ~91,000,000 XP / 120 XP/plank * ~900 GP/plank = ~682.5M GP. This assumes no bonus XP or other boosts. 

Also, upon further inspection, I think almost none of these training methods/total costs are accurate as of current year. 

I figured as much, 3 almost 4 years - prices can definitely change.  Just wanted to see if they were still the most current ways of doing it. 

Also could you please share how much it cost/time it took for you?  I understand bxp was in play but would like to see a ballpark. 

Edited by truly bored
1 hour ago, truly bored said:

Also could you please share how much it cost/time it took for you?  I understand bxp was in play but would like to see a ballpark. 

Construction ended up being about 300k mahogany planks from 99 to 120 - I did it entirely during BXP weekends using the constructor's outfit (minus boots because Silverhawks), 6% Citadel boost, and 10% RAF boost. I bought them at about 900 GP each, but if you were to buy like right now or immediately following the next BXP weekend you could probably get a bunch somewhere in the ballpark of 800-850 each. You can go through 8-10k planks per hour, which puts you at like 30 hours minimum unless you're throwing other bonus XP into it, which I'm not sure I'd recommend since it's so fast and cheap for a 120 anyway. 

idk idc costs doesn't matter you should make enough money to do stuff, should be standard for everyone serious about the game

Attack strength defense hp range and magic should be done in Shattered Worlds (start at 116 with Feeling Pumped) if not done through slayer or whatever. Use scrimshaw of sacrifice for +50% xp.

Cookings do wines

Div I guess cache is okay if you hate yourself, hall of memories stuff otherwise

Farming is just POF, buy baby animals and just let them grow to elder. Can buy unchecked gloomshroom zygomites, besides that you can just buy baby chins/dragon eggs from players on the POF Discord

FM do pitch can line firemaking in Trah->Iorwerth district, protean logs are nice (can use pyrelord familiar) otherwise use elder logs and pack mammoth

Fishing can do that fish frenzy thing if you like clicking or just do wobbegongs. The fish frenzy thing isn't much better than wobbegongs except for the island hopping, you could do like 2 spots a day or something if you wanted on a claimed island.

Hunter ornate tortles and learn the fast trap laying thing, it's stupid easy

Mining just click gold crabs in arc, make sure to have all boost stuff including crystal skillchompas in invy

Prayer there are options but it's a bit weird, can scatter/bury, can scatter/bury with autosanctifiers and drider amulet, could 1 xp drop the cleansing crystals on dxp, or just frost dragon bones yeah

RC do souls

Slayer most people suck at this but AoEing tasks like moss golems and ripper demons and not skipping wyvern or mammoth tasks and doing gemstone dragons is good, could do Shattered Worlds like 65-90 some 5 world set in there that you're comfortable with and buy lamps with the anima from completing 5 floors fast (do fast enough to skip stuff)

Smithing have you heard of the M&S rework xD elder rune burial sets on DXP, with DXP it is like over 5M xp/hr for 12gp/xp tryharding it, 3.5-4M xp/hr if afking a bit

Summon yeah DXP Tavelry do stuff

Thieving dwarf traders are fine could do high level safecracking if you wanna put in more effort. Dwarf traders is mindless clicking so you could watch a movie or whatever, anything that doesn't involve your right hand or your cursor.

WC you could crystallize acadias with the rep for that thing or just gold bamboo with porters in your grace of the elves seriously just do the gold bamboo

If the person wants to be cost effective as possible while training combat skills. They should invest in Blood Amulet of Fury and do afk training in the abyss. Blood amulet along with sacrifice eliminates the need for food in the abyss. The monsters in the abyss don't hit hard very often. Blood amulet is about 13M gold, potions aren't needed as you are going to one-shot monsters most of the time. GWD1 armor is relevantly cheap and doesn't degrade, so that would help with repair cost.