feeling nostalgic....

Trippybudzz

Trippybudzz

So, earlier today I was thinking back to when I first logged into RS and where it is now......some things stood out from back then.

First, how bad the graphics were compared to now.....but that was part of the charm right with rsc.

Dragon meds and battle axes were the best gear and 2M for one of them was quite a lot of money lol.....

but mainly.....the great falador massacre......that was nuts

truly bored

lol the old days!  The pvp dueling at the draynor wall.  everyone had rune and were using god spells.  i don't remember them being 2m thought they were around 1 back then but i'm probably wrong.  I remember I sold a pink party hat for like 1-3m (cant remember) and a crap ton of lobster tickets.   I was ironically enough just talking to someone about this the other day.  My first memory of RS.   I remember finding out I could bank, "farming" the steel dagger that spawns at the goblins and of course, getting scammed for my mithril b axe.  

Trippybudzz

Oh yeah, mage dueling in full rune and it not affecting the combat lol.....wow I forgot about lobster certs....that was ridiculous. back and forth back and forth certing lol