ohhh my god. :O

Kovu

I was running around in RS.  Doing my thing.. Like I always do pull up people's info cuz i'm bored.  Wham "The Gladiatorz" Whaa.. No way.  Google. Holy god it's true..

YOU GUYS ARE STILL HERE <3

It's good to see you all kicking hard.  I was an old clan member way back in the day, went by the name "Kovu" I was a 99 def/prayer tank.  There are familiar faces that I see even on the boards.  I made a new account because ha, I couldn't remember my old accounts sign in info.  (If this is still the original site/ shrug).

This is a huge stroll down memory lane.  It's great to see you all! :D My New Runescape in game name is now "Kixxie".  

I remember you! What are you up to these days? 

5 hours ago, Kovu said:

(If this is still the original site/ shrug).

It's not. We moved to these almost exactly 8 years ago. :reporter:

8 hours ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

It's always nice to see old members come back and visit tho you were probably here long before I was lol.

I was a member from 2006-2010?

7 hours ago, Dan G said:

Hey, welcome back.

Did you used to have a white leopard type animal in your avatar on the old forums?

I did! A jaguar tho haha. Had the green cape on him. :)) gladz bleed green!

4 hours ago, Linda said:

You remind me of the IRC days.

Crap I miss IRC. All of my domains are still hosted by Travis :)) good guy that he is. And Linda ahhh <3 haha. 

3 hours ago, Beric said:

I remember you! What are you up to these days? 

It's not. We moved to these almost exactly 8 years ago. :reporter:

Not much! I graduated college and started work as an EMT basic moved my way up through the programs to EMT-p (paramedic) and have been doing that for the last 5 years :) I got back into rs last November. Finally got around to maxxing and now working on comp!

Think our playing time overlapped a couple months in 2010 if that but I was a quiet newbie during that time. 

Welcome back though! :hi: