Jump to content
Deathcon

t92 tectonic set effect

Recommended Posts

Deathcon

EBRzvRK.png

Share this post


Link to post
Beric

This is a future update?

Share this post


Link to post
Deathcon

Z7ci12Y.png

 

STOCK UP ON THEM DG TOKENS

Share this post


Link to post
Kris_Kronkle

oh my

 

Share this post


Link to post
AmusedDragon

That is actually OP as hell.

 

Still not sure I want to use the set outside of Elite Dungeons but honestly that is just very good.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Edward987

So a 9% increase.... total... what kind of shit...

Share this post


Link to post
Sir Berry

Erm... Correct me if I'm wrong, but that is stupid op. Like stupid, they shouldn't do it. I thought with trim master work's effect they didn't want to give a straight damage boost?

 

I understand its expensive so people think they need something decent. But this seems too much.

 

Rip Meta even more. This could have been a nice little buff to meta, or something else.

Share this post


Link to post
Veggie

holy shit lol easyscape coming to elite dungeons, rip negative early bird bonus AmusedDragon

Share this post


Link to post
Edem

Inflation inbound

Share this post


Link to post
Veggie
11 minutes ago, Edem said:

Inflation inbound

what why

 

unless you're referring to draconic energy as a currency above the only currency accepted in the Grand Exchange (coins) rather than just a good

Share this post


Link to post
Kris_Kronkle

I mean unless like everyone and their mom and their grandma and their dog starts doing ed2 the cost of using it outside elite dungeons will still be astronomical

Share this post


Link to post
Edem
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Veggie said:

what why

 

unless you're referring to draconic energy as a currency above the only currency accepted in the Grand Exchange (coins) rather than just a good

I feel like there was more you meant to say..? :ohwell:

 

Armour OP = demand goes up for energy and eventually drops when everyones doing ED2 again. 

 

Also, do people use this stuff outside of ED's? 9% damage increase seems like it would probably be worth using at Solak for the sweaty's or something, which if it isn't used already, there would be a whole new market there.

 

Inflation was probably the wrong word to use since 1 gp always = 1 gp.

Edited by Edem

Share this post


Link to post
Deathcon

Realistically its a smaller damage bonus due to it only being +9% during sun, i think i heard on reddit its either 4.5-6% while still a lot i dont think this is a proper buff they should implement.

 

They wanted to avoid powercreep with TMW set effect yet here they add one?

Something should buff the other ults to vary things up depending on the situation, buff omni/unload etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Sir Berry
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Deathcon said:

Realistically its a smaller damage bonus due to it only being +9% during sun, i think i heard on reddit its either 4.5-6% while still a lot i dont think this is a proper buff they should implement.

 

They wanted to avoid powercreep with TMW set effect yet here they add one?

Something should buff the other ults to vary things up depending on the situation, buff omni/unload etc.

So that damage bonus is only during sun? Didn't quite catch that.

 

Edited by Sir Berry

Share this post


Link to post
Deathcon
1 hour ago, Sir Berry said:

So that damage bonus is only during sun? Didn't quite caught that.

Sun RN is +50% dmg for 37sec w/pf

W/ elite tect Sun will be +59%  dmg for 37sec w/pf

Share this post


Link to post
Veggie
5 hours ago, Edem said:

I feel like there was more you meant to say..? :ohwell:

 

Armour OP = demand goes up for energy and eventually drops when everyones doing ED2 again. 

 

Also, do people use this stuff outside of ED's? 9% damage increase seems like it would probably be worth using at Solak for the sweaty's or something, which if it isn't used already, there would be a whole new market there.

 

Inflation was probably the wrong word to use since 1 gp always = 1 gp.

Yeah the issue was the wording. Increase in demand for one item has nothing to do with inflation.

Share this post


Link to post
Deathcon

Well that op effect didn't last long, atleast hopefully they come up with something interesting.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Beric

RIP all of you guys buying sets of this yesterday

Share this post


Link to post
Deathcon
1 hour ago, Beric said:

RIP all of you guys buying sets of this yesterday

Ez merch, sold draconic energies for 2x price lel

Share this post


Link to post
Kris_Kronkle

Now is the time to buy 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...