t92 tectonic set effect

Deathcon

That is actually OP as hell.

Still not sure I want to use the set outside of Elite Dungeons but honestly that is just very good.

Erm... Correct me if I'm wrong, but that is stupid op. Like stupid, they shouldn't do it. I thought with trim master work's effect they didn't want to give a straight damage boost?

I understand its expensive so people think they need something decent. But this seems too much.

Rip Meta even more. This could have been a nice little buff to meta, or something else.

11 minutes ago, Edem said:

Inflation inbound

what why

unless you're referring to draconic energy as a currency above the only currency accepted in the Grand Exchange (coins) rather than just a good

I mean unless like everyone and their mom and their grandma and their dog starts doing ed2 the cost of using it outside elite dungeons will still be astronomical

1 hour ago, Veggie said:

what why

unless you're referring to draconic energy as a currency above the only currency accepted in the Grand Exchange (coins) rather than just a good

I feel like there was more you meant to say..? :ohwell:

Armour OP = demand goes up for energy and eventually drops when everyones doing ED2 again. 

Also, do people use this stuff outside of ED's? 9% damage increase seems like it would probably be worth using at Solak for the sweaty's or something, which if it isn't used already, there would be a whole new market there.

Inflation was probably the wrong word to use since 1 gp always = 1 gp.

Edited by Edem

Realistically its a smaller damage bonus due to it only being +9% during sun, i think i heard on reddit its either 4.5-6% while still a lot i dont think this is a proper buff they should implement.

They wanted to avoid powercreep with TMW set effect yet here they add one?

Something should buff the other ults to vary things up depending on the situation, buff omni/unload etc.

19 hours ago, Deathcon said:

Realistically its a smaller damage bonus due to it only being +9% during sun, i think i heard on reddit its either 4.5-6% while still a lot i dont think this is a proper buff they should implement.

They wanted to avoid powercreep with TMW set effect yet here they add one?

Something should buff the other ults to vary things up depending on the situation, buff omni/unload etc.

So that damage bonus is only during sun? Didn't quite catch that.

Edited by Sir Berry
1 hour ago, Sir Berry said:

So that damage bonus is only during sun? Didn't quite caught that.

Sun RN is +50% dmg for 37sec w/pf

W/ elite tect Sun will be +59%  dmg for 37sec w/pf

5 hours ago, Edem said:

I feel like there was more you meant to say..? :ohwell:

Armour OP = demand goes up for energy and eventually drops when everyones doing ED2 again. 

Also, do people use this stuff outside of ED's? 9% damage increase seems like it would probably be worth using at Solak for the sweaty's or something, which if it isn't used already, there would be a whole new market there.

Inflation was probably the wrong word to use since 1 gp always = 1 gp.

Yeah the issue was the wording. Increase in demand for one item has nothing to do with inflation.

1 hour ago, Beric said:

RIP all of you guys buying sets of this yesterday

Ez merch, sold draconic energies for 2x price lel