Best money making bosses

Joelmonkey

Which of these bosses make better money and why?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bosses make better money and why?

• Vindicta
    • Gregorivic
    • Other

The best cash in the game is from Telos.

Angel of Death and Solak are probably 2nd and 3rd respectively. Araxxor and vorago (with a small team) are likely just behind those two.

After that it's a lot of bosses that are probably like 5-10M an hour (gwd1/2, and mid-level stuff like QBD).

The absolute best money in the game is streaking telos to 999 (or higher but the fight becomes considerably more difficult so more deaths at a large streak). Aod is probably the easiest best money method to access given how easily massable and potential multi rare drops in a kill.

4 hours ago, Joelmonkey said:

See poll. best money making bosses and why?

Best money? I would agree to what amused said; Telos, AoD, and Solak.

but...

Which of these bosses make better money and why?

I'd argue Vindicta is better gp/hr. It has higher valued rares, very straight forward mechanics (so less risk of death), and you can more easily get higher kills/hour. 

at max rep the drop rate of essence is 1/64 and the rare/dormants are 1/256. this means on average you will get 4 essence before seeing a rare (which could be a dormant which is basically worthless). sliskean ess is worth like 7m while the vindi one is probably only a couple hundred thousand at best. so for greg you are looking at around 28m in essence before you should see a rare and for vindi you are looking at around 1m or less. unless you are rollin lances for days greg is gonna be the more consistent better money

I wouldn't do either for gp tbh. I'd solo (Could duo if you wanted) Nex for easy gp/h and it an easier pvm boss than Solak, Telos, or AOD. But Nex is may bae so I might be biased. 

Also I dont know your pvm gear or knowledge/skill

Edited by Catbutts

Since nobody's brought it up other than Amused briefly touching on it, there's a pretty big jump from the GWD2 bosses you listed to actually being able to do Telos effectively. Streaking from 0 to 100 is not doing Telos effectively. Araxxor is a very solid in between option that doesn't require a team to do. 

10 hours ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

The absolute best money in the game is streaking telos to 999 (or higher but the fight becomes considerably more difficult so more deaths at a large streak). Aod is probably the easiest best money method to access given how easily massable and potential multi rare drops in a kill.

Single 4K kills that's the best mo st in the game

On 4/25/2019 at 12:11 AM, Chickensauc3 said:

Single 4K kills that's the best mo st in the game

Is there anyone out there actually doing this though?

3 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

Is there anyone out there actually doing this though?

Unless there's someone out there who's super cracked out of their mind and doesn't stream/post their shit on Reddit, I don't think so. 

50 minutes ago, Asada said:

Evil Lucario does it does he not? Maybe to entertain his stream idk.

I am pretty sure Karil_Chan does 4ks too.

I know evin does, not sure about karil_chan does. But evil completed a orb set IN 45 mins with just doing single 4ks lol oh asada posted it lmao

Edited by Chickensauc3

I guess if you don't make mistakes 4k isn't a big dealio at all. ##

Evil Lucario has done quite a bit of 4k kills lately, as well as Ideal Gas. Obviously they'll never be super consistent because you can just get bad rng sometimes and when autos hit 7.5k you just die sometimes. For the most part though, both are able to get a handful of kills an hour easily.  Also with 0 fonting being very doable with a good rotation, golems aren't an issue really p5 other than the first 10 seconds or so if managed well.