A series of unfortunate events

GonJaa

Who has two thumbs and is stranded on the side of the highway in Carlisle PA? 

THIS GUY!!

No but for real, pretty much exactly half way between my house at college and home up north. Couldnt ask for a worse spot for my car to break down, and they're saying it might take as long as 2 hours to get a tow anywhere. F*** me, right?

:( Hope everything goes well with getting back home, stay safe!

Dang, sorry to hear Vince.  Please tell me there is some light in the situation.

I'm just amazed you have some type of internet signal, tbh.  But for ****'s sake 2hrs? :(  

Update: I am alright. My car is... less alright

Last night wasnt too fun, actually fell asleep in my car waiting for the truck. Got towed to my grandparents some 100+ miles away. Didnt get off the road until 10. We're pretty sure its the transmission, which means it's not worth repairing. I might be shit outta luck for a little while. 

That sucks man, hope you can get transport up an running again.

6 hours ago, imGONEja said:

Update: I am alright. My car is... less alright

Last night wasnt too fun, actually fell asleep in my car waiting for the truck. Got towed to my grandparents some 100+ miles away. Didnt get off the road until 10. We're pretty sure its the transmission, which means it's not worth repairing. I might be shit outta luck for a little while. 

Yea if its an older or low value car with transmission issues you are definitely better off getting a new vehicle :jade: 

Glad you made it home safely at least.