Summon Tank Armour perks help

RankedZero

RankedZero

Hi guys,

Going to start working on end game gear for my Defence pure, this will mostly be for bossing (mostly solo attempts maybe some group) + GE duels for fun

Just wanted some feedback or any suggestions/thoughts

Current stats (ignore 2 range blame jagex for bad coding in fist of guthix)

GfqcQmo.png

End stats will be 99 pray, 99 hp, 99 herb

Current Armour (Melee):
Helm/body/legs: Elder Rune
Shield:  Divine shield  + malevolent  shield  (switch) 
gloves: atrocious rogue gloves + 250 life bonus + 56 armour nondegradable
alt gloves: elder rune gaunlets 108 armour? I think 250 life points > 52 armour

Weapon: 
Dark light (best in slot level 1 attack weapon) (no perks)

Possible Armour (Melee):

Non Trimmed Masterwork 9 - just for perks
Superior Tetsu - for elder rune stats + perks (may take awhile)
Trimmed masterwork - perks + set effect (might be useful? not sure if worth it to delay/bleed damage)

Absolute endgame Armour (melee):
Achto Teralith - obvious pick (Unlikely for now)

Possible Armour (Mage):
Superior seasingers - same as tetsu for range

Absolute end game Armour (mage):
Achto primeval - (unlikely for now)

Possible Perks (both mage and  melee):  (not sure about slot placement)
Body Gizmo 1: Absorbative
Body Gizmo 2: Enhanced Devoted 3
Legs Gizmo 1:  Crystal Shield 3
Legs Gizmo 2: impatient 3? for adrenaline gain?
Main Shield: Lucky for chance to reduce damage to 1? Energizing 3 for more  adrenaline?
Shield Switch: Turtling 5 for barricade
Weapon: no weapons currently augmentable with level 1 attack weapons besides flowers

Use armor spikes. They are cheap and consistent (low) damage.

No real advice on the perks.

If you are building adren with defensives then impatient will be good, for sure.

absorvative, crystal shield, and lucky are the 3 tanking perks that come to mind. crackling and aftershock and precise/ equilibrium wont be much use to you as your weapon is likely fairly low tier unless their is a dope weapon i cant remember that only requires high defense to wield. obviously enhanced devoted/devoted is a good perk to have too 

I'd be very interested in seeing your solo kill times on some bosses once you're set up. 

• 4 weeks later...

I'd recommend reprisal codex for sure, also not sure what onslaught's damage will be but you could look into that as well as shards/shatter (if in a group it'd use the damage from their weapons in the shatter math but idk if worth in solo), i'd probably put mobile on the flowers or somethin since you wont be using it to attack, and then im not sure what offhand you could get as a defence pure but having bladed dive will probably be helpful as well. I am very interested after you max out in gear and stats if we could get a duo solak kill, you could get 7man kills as base for sure. Also raid fc doesn't allow defence pures to attend but if you learn to base both bosses i'd take u occasionally with friends to help with your achto goal

1 minute ago, ah ty said:

bladed dive

just realized shattered worlds will be incredibly time consuming for u so watch out for the deep sea merchant selling the anima for this, also the nemi forest daily for goebie reputation will give you rerolls at raids, you might be able to do all the mazcab tasks as well but the airut ones might put you off

3 minutes ago, ah ty said:

the airut ones might put you off

They give you some sort of eyedropper with poison to use on the airuts. Makes them really weak and easy even for someone with low damage. 

Edited to add: It also removes the slayer requirement ^

31 minutes ago, ah ty said:

just? realized shattered worlds will be incredibly time consumi?n?g

Summoning aoe spam :d