Singing

JeremysBroke

JeremysBroke

I searched the forums and saw posts about singing but I couldn't find an actual thread about it besides a really old on with a dead youtube link. I have not been online for the past few days because I have been practicing singing a lot. I'm not an amazing singer lol but I enjoy it. I wanted to start a thread about it because I couldn't find an existing one. What do you like to sing? What genres and styles are your favorites? I probably enjoy singing Nirvana songs the most because it is just easy for voice, range, and style. It just fits pretty easily(yes I am lazy I guess). I do sing a lot of different things though. I have been trying to get back into singing music with female singers but now that I have stepped away from falsetto for a while and my head voice isn't great at all so it's difficult. I'll get there though. I suck at Vibrato also. Like a badly. Anyways I demand that all of you spam this post with shit about singing. Or else I will use my mental powers to strip the ability from you >:)