Summer Update Revealed!

eldr rune

https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/summer-update-revealed?gsi=cwll4r#_ga=2.265338447.1195096032.1558354060-1196094429.1485997847

So I can't lie I'm super excited about this update for a couple reasons. First just on the scope of it I think this is obviously going to be a multi-faceted update with multiple new skilling/training areas and I think one of the skills that will be a focus of on this island will be hunter due to restructuring coming to that skill. It'll also be cool from a lore stand point as well. But as someone who is slowly pushing towards 120 slayer and with nothing but imperial akhs to look forward too between 115 and 120 slayer I'd love to see 1 or 2 new high level mobs introduced with this update (dinosaurs obviously) and if it had a slayer boss like Magister or hydra in OSRS I would be thrilled. 

I don't care what kind of content this is, as long as I get some dinosaurs. :aww:

1 hour ago, Edem said:

Hopefully its an island full of high level PVM bosses.

1 hour ago, Beric said:

I don't care what kind of content this is, as long as I get some dinosaurs. :aww:

+1. XD 

Super excited for this, hehe. 

2 hours ago, Beric said:

Even a beast tamer boss with little raptor adds Xd

3 hours ago, Beric said:

Another island you'll never leave. 

1 minute ago, AmusedDragon said:

RAIDS

TWO

PLEASE

:stopit:

I can only imagine how happy you'd be if you actually got Raids 2 and it was dino-themed. 

22 hours ago, Beric said:

b0b66e9fe43bf57043faf72ed8230a25.png

Got them all saved just in case :reporter:

Some of us will never forget :reporter:

TYbpV6z.png

15 minutes ago, Cam L said:

Some of us will never forget :reporter:

I love that profile pic Cam. +1 right here :P  (although I do understand the flowchart story, but that's besides the point)

On 5/22/2019 at 3:13 PM, Beric said:

b0b66e9fe43bf57043faf72ed8230a25.png

Petition to change the Rohirrim dinosaur to something cooler like the Argentinosaurus. Ty.