Jump to content
ah ty

ah ty application [JR]

Recommended Posts

ah ty

I was trying to change my forum picture for a while and it wouldn't cooperate till I was approved, best moment of my life.

Share this post


Link to post
Bluee Iris

Hiya, and welcome back @ah ty! :hi:  

 

I'll send you a tiny reminder of what junior requirements you need to complete, although I'm pretty sure you know them all. X) 

 

Your mentors this time around are: @Sir Berry, and @Vhicious.  Please make sure to add them in game so they may begin helping you. Good luck! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Sir Berry

Welcome back!

Share this post


Link to post
Chickensauc3

Well well we’ll look what the cat dragged in :-)

Share this post


Link to post
ah ty
23 minutes ago, Chickensauc3 said:

Well well we’ll look what the cat dragged in :-)

this woulda been better if i said recruited by catbutts, sht we shoulda planned it

Share this post


Link to post
thegreatwha

Good to see you back with us.  See you in-game!

Share this post


Link to post
Edward987

Better bring the ring switches back

Share this post


Link to post
ah ty
10 hours ago, Edward987 said:

Better bring the ring switches back

61 rings in equipped/ inventory and mammoth +60 more on the ground being juggled every second, will be working on the juggling so i can get more

Share this post


Link to post
Chickensauc3
15 hours ago, ah ty said:

this woulda been better if i said recruited by catbutts, sht we shoulda planned it

Yeah I thought about it to I woulda said well we’ll well look what the catbutt dragged in ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Beric
19 hours ago, ah ty said:

I was trying to change my forum picture for a while and it wouldn't cooperate till I was approved, best moment of my life.

The allowed storage size on Community profile photos was missing a 0 :reporter: Fixed that for future Community peoples. 

Share this post


Link to post
ah ty
1 hour ago, Beric said:

The allowed storage size on Community profile photos was missing a 0 :reporter: Fixed that for future Community peoples. 

oh LOL, glad i could help

Share this post


Link to post
CodeBlueLabs

I got an email saying "ah ty" applied and I'm like... that sounds familiar lol

 

Welcome back friend!

Share this post


Link to post
Edward987
On 6/8/2019 at 8:53 AM, ah ty said:

61 rings in equipped/ inventory and mammoth +60 more on the ground being juggled every second, will be working on the juggling so i can get more

Now that's exactly what I wanted to hear

Share this post


Link to post
CosMoee

Hrey welcome back c: 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...