Trying to find a long lost friend named Nakusai

Lucio

HI all,

Back in the day of 2006 - 2008 or so, probably even longer, I played every day with a friend named Nakusai. His real name is Justin. My RSN at the time was Juiol.

One day I logged and never came  back. However, I'd love to reconnect with my dear friend Justin. We were very close and went through a lot together, basically growing up in the game.

We were both competitive skillers at the time and had near max accounts. We exchanged birthday gifts with each other in game, etc. We were great friends for years.

I searched "Justin Nakusai" on Google and it took me to here from 2014: http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/16088-im-just-going-to-put-this-here/

This is definitely him. Is there any chance any senior or long time members are still in touch with Justin/Nakusai? Please let me know. His friend Jordan wants to reconnect.

Thank you, and I'm sorry if this is against the rules.

33 minutes ago, Lucio said:

This is definitely him. Is there any chance any senior or long time members are still in touch with Justin/Nakusai? Please let me know. His friend Jordan wants to reconnect.

He last visited the forums less than a day ago.

I'll tag him. @Justin

34 minutes ago, Lucio said:

Thank you, and I'm sorry if this is against the rules.

This is all good, lol.