LF Daredevil Title/ Raid Feats

shallow

Alright so here are some nice graphics that explain the yaka feats, made by rsn Johnna, most of the bm ones are easy enough to do on loot except forr animal cruelty is kinda rng so we can try that if enough people want too

Asphyxiate.png

Aqua.png

unknown.png

Rewind.png

unknown.png

Some tips for atn that she noted: 
1. Even with 3 sand prefillers, there still may only be 7 or so buckets total. The JW should surge north and help close sand, along with Stun Tank after they closed stun.
2. There are other ways to go about the rotation - you can also treat Tendrils like Sand and have prefillers go there to fill instead of have the Tendril DPS / Base fill a few.
The small things like how pools get prefilled don't matter as long as you get the feat done. Do what works best for you and your team.

====================

So who wants to do feats? :) I need some memes in my life (there will be failed kills, so pls come with that in mind and have fun)

Comment what ones you need and I'll try to fit as many people as possible, it'll be off loot so normal raids can continue as usual hehe

=====================

people that are interested: 

Cam 
Wolf eyes

ah ty
Catbutts
Kris kronkle

Edem

Sir Berry

Dcon (if hes free)

Blue iris

Asada 

Nova Defense

imGONEja

amuseddragon

Edited by ah ty

id be down to try these out. perhaps we could make use of the new practice mode at raids to practice the "all together now feat" or any of them really but that one in particular since you can start the fight at mirage

3 minutes ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

id be down to try these out. perhaps we could make use of the new practice mode at raids to practice the "all together now feat" or any of them really but that one in particular since you can start the fight at mirage

ye that sounds fun too

I definitely need ATN and poison feat, so I'm down if we can get a team. I'll happily help with the other ones, too. 

hi lets do a feat after friday's raid or sunday's raid :) try to have puzzle done if u dont plan to go to the clan raid, but we can do it if necessary! if we have like 6-7 we can do day at the aquarium or/and asphyx, if we have 8 or more lets do poison :) also can do rewind again if the ppl that didnt get it are online!!

3 minutes ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

time

directly following raids :) so probably 30-40 minutes after they are scheduled