LF Daredevil Title/ Raid Feats

shallow

this graphic for atn is pretty good, theres a free dpser up by stun pool when i dont think they have to be there until the stun is about to happen but feel free to watch this gif to learn how we do mirage: 

I think we've now done every feat except day at the aquarium, which is possible during the next clan raid if there is interest :) and then we will have to repeat some for fun :D

59 minutes ago, ah ty said:

I think we've now done every feat except day at the aquarium, which is possible during the next clan raid if there is interest :) and then we will have to repeat some for fun :D

I need that, poison, and the asphyxiate one for title

Edited by Edem
Just now, Sir Berry said:

Did you all manage some more last night?

We messed around at BM for a bit, I honestly don't remember if you were there for that or not. 

2 minutes ago, Cam L said:

We messed around at BM for a bit, I honestly don't remember if you were there for that or not. 

I went to bed after ATN. Was wondering if you got some more feats?

5 minutes ago, Sir Berry said:

I went to bed after ATN. Was wondering if you got some more feats?

Did some BM feats is all.

alright LMFAO asphyx feat is a meme, i messed up in this clip but if u focus on the damage to the pool and not on my cursor/the people you'll see berry actually got 4 damaging hits on the boss so this would have counted, i think it might b easier with just one guy then if it could be consistent like this, just have someone hammer the pool and quake, someone gstaff then base cade cepts one guy and that guy asphyxiates. 

ps: i have no idea how i didnt intercept deathcon but if its one person next attempt it should be fine!@! just has to deal damage like in this clip

Alright so @Wolf Eyes @Tristan @Deathcon @Kris_Kronkle @Edem @Bluee Iris, think you guys need feats still unless i really missed somethin (my list isn't updated anymore) we could look to do these again to finish em off for you all and then get a new cycle of people in with us as the veterans :D 

Believe Wolf Eyes is one off with Asphyx feat, I'd like to prioritize this before hes busy irl :D But then the rest i think is poison, atn and maybe rewind? if you guys wanna try like this upcoming weekend i'd be game :)

Asphyx featt Friday nightt at 11pm edt????? which could be followed by poison feat if asphyx goes welll! @Wolf Eyes @Kris_Kronkle @Edem @Deathcon

ATN will need some big bicep players to redo it with us i think so we'll try to do it when enough ppl are onn 

calling all big dogs/cats that I havent tagged yet in an attempt to find out when a good time to do ATN would be:
@Veggie

@Tristan

@Bluee Iris

@AmusedDragon

@Catbutts

@Asada

@Cam L

@Sir Berry

There's 13 people here including myself so 3 of you can be busy/ not want to come :p BUT IM COUNTING ON THE REST OF U

alright srry if i didn't tag someone, brain not workin well, but if u see this and want to come try and help lmk 

To start off the ATN time discussion, I'm busy on Friday August 3rd, any other day should be fine if we plan it :D 

i could help with re doing atn if needed. friday should be good for the feats i need which will just leave me with day at the aquarium for daredevil which i can maybe try on tonight's raid depending on who shows up