Wow

Green Scene

I haven't posted in over 5 years. I am surprised to see the forums are so active. I guess I'm just making a post to say hi as I stumbled across some old clan footage on youtube and I had to google gladz again and pop my head in. Wondering if anyone from when I was active is still around and remembers me probably from 07-11? I just had to make a post and I will try and be more active on the forums. Btw did the name change??

9 minutes ago, Green Scene said:

Btw did the name change??

No. We're just being silly. There's a dinosaur update coming to the game on Monday. 

lol I'm glad its still Gladz I think you were before my time but I know you've always been here is the clan focused on RS3 or OSRS? I don't play very much but i only log on OSRS

4 minutes ago, Veggie said:

wow hi

Wow long time no see stranger

Edited by Green Scene
4 minutes ago, Green Scene said:

lol I'm glad its still Gladz I think you were before my time but I know you've always been here is the clan focused on RS3 or OSRS? I don't play very much but i only log on OSRS

I was Bespinman, and one of the Leaders when you first joined. I remember you, at least! 

Oh, and Gladz is RS3 based. 

2 minutes ago, Green Scene said:

We are only RS3

Just now, Beric said:

I was Bespinman, and one of the Leaders when you first joined. I remember you, at least! 

Ok yes now that you said your RSN abd was it deathstar and knightmare right? Man its been awhile lol

1 minute ago, Green Scene said:

Ok yes now that you said your RSN abd was it deathstar and knightmare right? Man its been awhile lol

It was me and Rafi, and then Dstar and Knightmare. 

2 minutes ago, Veggie said:

We are only RS3

That game has no interest for many anymore but I am glad you guys still enjoy it

5 minutes ago, Beric said:

Yes now its coming back to me and I remember you.

6 hours ago, Beric said:

A lot more than 5 years ago! 

Hi.