Keybinds

A D B

red = mouse, blue = keyboard

ugqsUqz.png

7F2zgUq.jpg

just try to have your weapons keybound, as well as good abilities pretty ez to access, i used to use like league of legends keybinds to do everything but i keep evolving, that picture was a while ago but it works haha, your ability bars look different than mine, so i'd probably suggest you wiki revo bars and copy one for each style, things like berserk should definitely be on your melee bar hehe

hmm also i value the floating action bars pretty highly since there's a limit so i'd suggest having your action bar switch based on what weapon your holding and then those extra floating bars could have situational keybinds instead of different combat styles

alright since you didn't really ask for some of this information i'd just like to extend out the offer to send you ideas on action bars and i'll dig up some i've sent to people in the past, hope you find something that works for you :D

Edited by Deathcon
Fixed img links

I used alt + Keys since im from dota. ZXC works perfectly as well for thresholds, just find the keys that you'll be comfortable with. :D

Off topic, I guess. Could you do me a favour and remove Overpower from your bars? Add Berserk. 

The only "extra" keys are that I have my shift key bound to my mouse, as well as surge and escape. Also one of my food keys is on my mouse but I don't use it.

eef6bac52d.jpg

Edited by Edem

F1234 1234 qwer asdf zxvc are good for most frequently used things

F5 56 ty gh b are good for secondary things

uiop jkl nm are okay for things that are rarely used but are important enough that you don't have the time to manually click for them

9 minutes ago, Veggie said:

F1234 1234 qwer asdf zxvc are good for most frequently used things

F5 56 ty gh b are good for secondary things

uiop jkl nm are okay for things that are rarely used but are important enough that you don't have the time to manually click for them

This is basically the format that I follow. To break it down a little bit further, the basic idea is your most frequently used things should be on your easiest to reach keys. It's okay to have some niche thing that you use once in a blue moon on Control+Shift+J, but you probably don't want to put that thing on F.

Awesome replies folks, it's good to see other people's layouts! I definitely need to make some adjustments to mine from what I have seen.

Some of your action bars look pro - I don't think I'm quite up to those standards yet

Thank you for the feedback I will try to improve mine over the coming months!

sdfg are my home keys, and my most powerful basics. The four keys above are my best thresholds. The four above that are my ultimates. The keys to the left and right are lesser or niche abilities that I still use often, such as impact on h. The row below sdfg, has protection prayers and auto keys.

My defensives follow the same logic, but include alt.

A lot of my weapons and my food are bound to my mouse, tho I use keys for shield and DW switch on both mouse and keyboard.

I tried to keep a logic flow between styles, and have similar abilities on the same key. I.e. wild magic, snapshot, hurricane, and destroy.

Edited by Sir Berry