Double XP Weekend Tips

Deathcon

List any you have here that others might find useful

• Wear your 99 summoning cape to save charms
  • RAF bonus (still gets doubled on DXP(?) )
  • OP agility ( brawls wont work on DXP but i'd assume it would be the same without brawls for the duration of DXP)

https://dd.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/cfjhxs/overloaded_ii/

• Use Torstol incense sticks for +2% xp
  • Gilded altars / Ecto / Wildy Altar are NOT affected by DXP
  • Remember to wear XP boosting outfits
  • Sculpting chisel for con XP gains
  •  

There will be enough portables going up on multiple worlds. Do not use W84 if you are lagging on it. You will just skill slower.

If you don’t have pulse cores you can hop to world 2 burthorpe for like 5 seconds for pulse and then hop back to a not laggy world

1 hour ago, TokenPanda said:

time travel to three weeks ago and actually remember to cap at citadel

You have time to get two caps in, at least. 

While not specific to DXP it may come in handy for some of you. Since this monday update you can now pay a fee upfront to obtain each of the  3 family crest gauntlets without the need to swap.

You can have your Smelting + Cooking Gauntlets at the same time ( im sure theres some niche use for the chaos bolt spell ones )

18 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

im sure theres some niche use for the chaos bolt spell ones

yeah some juicy bug abuse that I explained to Amused earlier

6 minutes ago, Veggie said:

yeah some juicy bug abuse that I explained to Amused earlier

i forgot the specifics, i recall reading something about them and being like "dang that seems op i should snag them" but i couldn't find whatever it was else i would've linked it aswell.

8 hours ago, Deathcon said:

i forgot the specifics, i recall reading something about them and being like "dang that seems op i should snag them" but i couldn't find whatever it was else i would've linked it aswell.

With manual spellcasting active, it keeps your "autocast" set to the spell you originally set it to (Air Surge) and you can place any auto attack (even Air Strike or Air Bolt) on your bar and it will still do the damage of your "autocast" (Air Surge scales with weapon up to 95 I think) spell. Having those lower spells on your bar makes you use fewer runes when you manually auto. If it is Air Bolt on your bar and you are wearing Chaos Gauntlets, your auto receives boosted damage. It says 10%, with whatever boosts it doesn't stack with I think it ended up being just over 9%, which I based on max hit and min hit to calculate average. With like 10-12 autos a minute it would be like 1.5-2k damage per minute or something, so maybe 1% DPS boost. Stat boosts (+11 Cinder or +14 DTB) are like 0.75-0.9% DPS boost. I looked around and people concluded that Cinderbane passive effect is about 1% DPS boost. DTB effect is reflecting 7.5% of enemy's damage (3.75% if reflect immune), so 26.7k DPM from boss to be 1% boost to someone doing 200k DPM, 20k for someone doing 150k DPM, and double those if reflect immune. The Chaos Gauntlets might be about equal or slightly better than DTB stat boosts at something like DPS Vorago where you would neither poison nor reflect.

• 1 month later...