T90's weapon's

Izpohai

Okay, so I have all the noxious weapon's.. But I'm not exactly sure about the nox bow, I feel like it doesn't do the job. I have it augmented.. Is the ascension c'bow's augmented better? 

Yes, ascensions are better. They give you access to both Needle Strike and Bakriminel bolts. Plus you can use them with mechanized chinchompas when applicable. 

1 minute ago, Beric said:

Yes, ascensions are better. They give you access to both Needle Strike and Bakriminel bolts. Plus you can use them with mechanized chinchompas when applicable. 

Really? Dang, so without doubt, I should get them?.. 

4 minutes ago, Izpohai said:

What's best for staff? Nox staff? Can't afford sliske's staff yet.

Yes, Nox Staff is your best option until you can afford an SoS.

Damn.. I suppose I can't remove the augment from my nox bow... I'm not level 115 invention. My bow will get destroyed if I use an augment dissolver?

5 minutes ago, Isurugi Noe said:

You can, I am drunk but I think it's called siphon equipment

Isn't that for the xp gain?

Unless you are planning on doing a lot of ranging for some reason (slayer?) I wouldn't even get range gear. The majority of bosses you are better off with mage or melee.

1 minute ago, Edem said:

An augmentation dissolver only destroys the augmentor and any gizmo attached.

So it would return my nox bow back to normal?

Just now, Izpohai said:

So it would return my nox bow back to normal?

It returns it to a broken state so you have to repair it.

If you are planning on bossing, you should also get a wand of some type and a T90 mage shield.

1 minute ago, Edem said:

Unless you are planning on doing a lot of ranging for some reason (slayer?) I wouldn't even get range gear. The majority of bosses you are better off with mage or melee.

Yeah, mainly slayer for range.

5 minutes ago, Izpohai said:

Yeah, mainly slayer for range.

ascensions aren't super needed for slayer anyways, personally I don't use bakriminel bolts for slayer so I'd see very little  difference with my methods

but for bossing i'd definitely just try to pick one style and max it out instead of trying to have all 3, excluding solo nex (needs range) you can do every boss with any single combat style if you put enough thought into how to do it

Edited by ah ty
9 hours ago, Edem said:

No parroting. What may be true for you may not be true for other people. This is a bad way to give advice. Ranged with ruby bakriminel bolts (e) is better than magic unless 4ticking well or if choosing between maging and the boss being vuln'd or ranging and the boss not being vuln'd.

51 minutes ago, Veggie said:

No parroting. What may be true for you may not be true for other people. This is a bad way to give advice. Ranged with ruby bakriminel bolts (e) is better than magic unless 4ticking well or if choosing between maging and the boss being vuln'd or ranging and the boss not being vuln'd.

Parroting huh... :talktothehand:

38 minutes ago, Edem said:

Parroting huh... :talktothehand:

People see the top players maging and meleeing every boss, people then recommend that every mages and melees every boss without including the reasoning why those players are doing that. Give people real advice they can use. Pointing someone towards mage without pointing out that it is only good if you're 4ticking is bad advice. Telling some low level noob to just Telos for money is bad advice. You have to cater your advice to the person you are trying to advise.