T90's weapon's

Izpohai

piggybacking off this topic... I have a nox staff and cywir wand for switches. Should my next move be affliction (t99 prayer) or t92 staff/wand? And if the latter, do I get the praesul wand or sos? I currently have about 550m.

2 minutes ago, i am yogi said:

piggybacking off this topic... I have a nox staff and cywir wand for switches. Should my next move be affliction (t99 prayer) or t92 staff/wand? And if the latter, do I get the praesul wand or sos? I currently have about 550m.

The prayers are a bigger upgrade than going t90 to t92. 

22 hours ago, i am yogi said:

do I get the praesul wand or sos

when you do have to make this decision, figure out which one you'll have out more often when using abilities and thats what you want to buy first.

i bought the staff first since I dont c4tick (which is what ppl nowadays call only using a staff for auto attacks) and I also dont do telos (people can camp defender at this one so wand would be out for most abilities) idk up 2 u, it barely matters :D

On 7/25/2019 at 7:38 PM, Veggie said:

People see the top players maging and meleeing every boss, people then recommend that every mages and melees every boss without including the reasoning why those players are doing that. Give people real advice they can use. Pointing someone towards mage without pointing out that it is only good if you're 4ticking is bad advice. Telling some low level noob to just Telos for money is bad advice. You have to cater your advice to the person you are trying to advise.

Veg now do I go with a Roth IRA or a 401k?!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2019 at 1:15 PM, aw ty said:

when you do have to make this decision, figure out which one you'll have out more often when using abilities and thats what you want to buy first.

i bought the staff first since I dont c4tick (which is what ppl nowadays call only using a staff for auto attacks) and I also dont do telos (people can camp defender at this one so wand would be out for most abilities) idk up 2 u, it barely matters :D

*takes notes*

• 3 weeks later...