RIP Sigils

Deathcon

Just now, Chickensauc3 said:

Yeah I know they should repay the cost I put into them I’ve recharged both multiple times I’ve already payed over double for them

Limitless and  ingenuity of humans

Their reasoning for the double cost is because they will be permanent. I wonder if its actually gonna end up being like 3x the cost because mercheroos.

Im not sure I even understand right, are people going to get their current sigils into enough materials to make 1x codex for the ability? Or does it only give you half materials?

Eh this all very confusing, kind of a dumpster fire at this state but surely itll get fixed, im guessing.

In other news OSRS has Prifddinas now

18 minutes ago, Alejandra said:

Their reasoning for the double cost is because they will be permanent. I wonder if its actually gonna end up being like 3x the cost because mercheroos.

4b6e7f5fb90ef16f1e3e08cbdf2412a8.png

I couldn't even buy sparks at 30% over so ya. They have basically removed every single sigil from the game so all the sparks available right now are gonna get merched to hell.

What is El Jagex doing to their game :pacman:

Its nerf time o0o0o. Im still paying mems btw, I dont want to lose my 60 pesos deal hahah - $4.99  :11:

giphy.gif

Im not completely wasting it tho, I leave my osrs account splashing fire strike for free and slow magic exp while I play zelda breath of the wild on my PC

Also the current Overwatch meta sucks ): next patch better I think.

After the update drops and a few days go buy sparks and black stone hearts are going to crash sooo hard since the one sink they had is gone

Their reasons for the change seem so dumb.

I'm not 100% on what all of them do, but either way they niche/higher end items. Newbs don't need to know about them, nor will they even with the changes.

In the long run, it seems like the prices will tank and affect those slayer creature's profit.

alright from those videos im pretty sure any flaw with the update is fixed, definitely better to have sigils be unlimited so you don't have people that are afraid to hit the sigil button because they arent sure if its worth, many of my high lvl pvm friends like MIW would not use sigil in 7man 4fun teams cause it wasnt worth the cost to him, now with it being unlimited more people will be willing to use sigil. 

this comes at a weird price though cause now everyone will have to start the learning curve of when to sigil... since a poorly timed one can make you do less overall damage, i'd suggest it as an apot replacement to start out

18 minutes ago, ah ty said:

i'd suggest it as an apot replacement to start out

probably what its gonna be. personally im excited for the undead/demon/dragon slayer sigils not sharing cooldown with limitless. dragon cluster task + slayer helm+ genocidal + dragonslayer perk + dragon sigil actually worth using since its a one time purchase. now thats a lot of damage. 

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, i am yogi said:

i don't understand how you make codices 

Which

ED3 sigils @ invention bench

Ingenuity @ invention bench

Spark sigils just have the combine option on them.

Buy the codex from Shattered worlds for those ones.

1 hour ago, i am yogi said:

i don't understand how you make codices 

You buy the ed3 recipe for 100k dg tokens. Go to invention bench and use the left side, after u unlock that then you use the right side to make it.

did they fix the aggro sigil having no cooldown, i fell asleep lol, everything i planned on using/making seems to be working :D pretty hyped to do things

6 hours ago, aw ty said:

did they fix the aggro sigil having no cooldown, i fell asleep lol, everything i planned on using/making seems to be working :D pretty hyped to do things

i think they fixed all the uber broken stuff but to my knowledge IOTH is still shat because for some reason using it forces an auto which instantly consumes the sigil. wish i was online for the infinite adren onslaught exploit

12 hours ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

i think they fixed all the uber broken stuff but to my knowledge IOTH is still shat because for some reason using it forces an auto which instantly consumes the sigil. wish i was online for the infinite adren onslaught exploit

oo ok they fixed ioh now so its a good update again

Edited by aw ty