Scythe + perks

Markyyyyy

Yo, so I'm saving up for a nox scythe and looking at what gizmos to put on.   I'd like to get the gizmos ready so that I can hit the ground running with the scythe when I finally can purchase it.

The wiki says for aftershock 3 I need 5 Ilujankan components.  Is levelling two DRL's really the best way to go about this?  Are Ilujankan's good for anything else?

Also probably precise 5 or p4e2.

Lances, or you can buy Anima core of Zaros and upgrade it with 2 of each essence then level it up. When you disassemble you will get the main armour piece back (worth 24mish) to resell. Doing it this way is about 20m if the wiki prices are correct.

Edited by Edem
26 minutes ago, Edem said:

Also probably precise 5 or p4e2.

Lances, or you can buy Anima core of Zaros and upgrade it with 2 of each essence then level it up. When you disassemble you will get the main armour piece back (worth 24mish) to resell. Doing it this way is about 20m if the wiki prices are correct.

You mean Refined Anima Core Body of Zaros i think

1 hour ago, Markyyyyy said:

Ok, gotcha.   I think I just forget sometimes how expensive the BIS perks are with invention.   Dreading Biting 3!

When I first thought about biting 3 I didn't know you got 4x comps when u disassemble at lvl 9 :P So not as bad but still expensive!

3 minutes ago, Edem said:

When I first thought about biting 3 I didn't know you got 4x comps when u disassemble at lvl 9 :P So not as bad but still expensive!

Yeah man, not so bad but then the costs do add up!   It's funny thinking that I would 'only' need 150m for the scythe (I've never had that much at once), to then need to budget and extra 50m just for perks!  Woops, lol

you can use extra components on your planted feet switch , or blades dive switch in the future so it's not bad to have more, feel free to ask more about this when you're ready for them haha

4 hours ago, SilentVenom said:

Is AS3 even worth it? How is the DPS gain from it?

It is like 3-4% on a single target, it gets even higher if hitting multiple enemies.