The Gladiatorz vs Axis and Gladz vs CL

Atanas

Today we had round 1 of the MK tournament scheduled vs. Team Axis.

The fight was suppose to start @ 8:30 Eastern but about 7:45 Eastern I received word that they were canceling. It was shitty, but we started looking for fights. @ around 8:20 Team Axis said that they would actually be able to fight at 8:45. We were already musturred up so we said HELL YA.

After 20 minutes of style checking and last minute tweaking, we had our team of 20 set to go.

Axis had 19 in the portal but someone D/C'd at the beginning. Nothing we could do about it and they had already made us wait for too long. We were ready to knock them out and that is what we did.

Starting:

110928175017.png

The fight went pretty smooth. Some lag issues caused a few KO's. By the 3rd or 4th pile, they were sniping us. They were desperate.

Ending:

110928180303.png

This is what we need to see @ every fight:

110928180714.png

Shortly after our MK fight, the clan was still hungry for blood. We had ~25 people in Teamspeak and we wanted to get EVERYONE involoved in a fight. Some people were cut for the 20 v 20 and these members needed to bloody up their rune.

Yme, gblance, and myself got on irc and asked literally every clan around our size for a fight. We were declined by them all. Yme and I agreed to move up to challenge some big clans. - What was there to lose?

Chivalry Legion agreed to a 1 hour Clan Wars Run-in.

They have a member list of 70+. They are Ranked ~10. We knew going into the fight that were going to be out-manned but we were not out-gunned.

the fight started off dead even.

110928185930.png

Their numbers kept growing and at one point we were out numbered 28-35 but the fight was always close.

110928191031.png

We peaked at 30 (which is awesome for a late night fight with 0 prep)

110928193042.png

We ended up losing by ~20 kills, being outnumbered by 7 or 8 at ending.

Very proud. Very happy. Keep it up.