Runescape Annual Survey 2019

AmusedDragon

Yeah, just went through this.  Yeah, lots of Elite dungeons, slayer, pet-games, Player-Owned-'X', among other things.

That card idea seems old and recycled - dating back to final fantasy games (notably VIII and IX). But I'm sure it's been done to death in many others.

I would like to see more lore and quest content. That's always fun to me. :D  

On 9/1/2019 at 8:45 PM, Cam L said:

No fucking card games, no fucking pet battles, and no fucking autochess please God.

^

Filled it out. Hope they balance skilling vs combat a bit or think of ways to make/rework existing minigames so it's worth the time and continuously rewarding.

On 9/1/2019 at 2:45 PM, Cam L said:

No fucking card games, no fucking pet battles, and no fucking autochess please God.

Seconded. 

Generally speaking I’d strongly prefer they work on bug fixes and improving existing content with a few quests thrown in than cranking out new places and skills constantly.  

I would be totally down for reworks to skills that lead to new armor/weapon tiers like M&S. I enjoyed the 2 days I spent making Masterwork armor, even if it was just grinding, I felt like I was actually putting in work to create this cool armor set.

Rest of it is...meh. Finish your questlines please. I've been waiting for an ending to Elemental Workshop for 8 years. There's so many unfinished storylines in this game it's disgusting.