Sign in to follow this  
IcceAge

Membership Form [JR]

IcceAge

1) What is your current display name? Lee Nowar
2) Are you a Runescape member? Membership (P2P) is required. Yes
3) Have you been a member of The Gladiatorz before? No
4) List your clan and team history (including those you joined on other accounts): None that I can remember - not played for 12 years

5) Are you currently in any other clan? (including those you joined on other accounts). With the exception of ironmen, we do not allow multi-clanning.: No
6) Who recruited you, could you provide a name? If no one did, how did you find us? Runescape clan search - most interesting and active 
7) Which timezone are you in? GMT - UK
8) Are you prepared to maintain moderate forum and game activity?  Yes
9) Have you added AmusedDragon, Beric (Leaders), and Bluee Iris (head Mentor) to your friends list? If not, please add us. Doing so now

Deathcon

Welcome,  when you have a minute please join our clan chat " The Gladiatorz " and ask for an invite. We can get you setup after that.

Isurugi Noe
Posted (edited)

Invited into the CC. Needs Junior.

@AmusedDragon @Beric @Bluee Iris

Edited by Isurugi Noe

thegreatwha

Welcome to the clan!

Minikillers

Hey there! Welcome to Gladz =D

Samimo

Welcome to the clan!

IcceAge
Posted (edited)

Hello,

I'm going to be awkward now - managed to recover my old account so I'm level 89 and not 40. I am attempting to transfer the membership as I've not used it and will upgrade this account pending hearing from Jagex either way (just a silly mistake otherwise). 

My username is IcceAge, I'm still rusty but the only skill I'm down on is Dungeoneering (wasn't' out when I played) so it makes sense to switch.

Is it possible to switch UserID on the forum or should I make a new account?

Thanks

- update -

Jagex have agreed to move my membership, happy days! Anyone who wants to give me a crash course on what I've missed in the last 10 years, go!

Edited by Lee Nowar

IcceAge

Also thank you for the kind welcomes :D looking forward to getting back into playing!

Isurugi Noe
1 hour ago, Lee Nowar said:

Is it possible to switch UserID on the forum or should I make a new account?

Don't worry about that! Our leaders will do that for you, so all you have to do is to sit back and enjoy RS3 :)

Chopper75

Welcome to Gladz!!

Beric

Welcome to the clan! You've got a whole new game to explore after being gone for 12 years :P

IcceAge

It seems so different - I can remember the map but everything else has changed - I stopped playing the day after summoning came out I think. I'll just get back to skilling and work out what I want to do next :)

Bluee Iris

Hiya, and welcome @IcceAge! :hi: 

Now that you’ve been invited to the clan, you’ll be going through your Junior trial period. You can further read about the trial period from the link mentioned below, and through a forum PM I’ll be sending you.

Your mentors are: @Isurugi Noe, and @Samimo

Please make sure to add them in game so they may begin helping you. Good luck! :) 

http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6-junior-mentoring-program/

Tristan

Welcome ^_^