Rs3 Suggestion Thread

shallow

I often see non-constructive complaints about what rs3 is doing/updating/adding.

I'd like this thread to stay POSITIVE, so if there's something you dislike or would like to see added/changed please use language that is positive :) 

I'd like to see cute outfits or accessories, for example the comp cape is wonderful, along with the halos from castle wars, would love a shirt or pant combination that could rival the default clothing shop

Also would like to see difficult bosses that rival Telos/Solak continue to be released :D with the top level pvm community continuing to push themselves to new heights, we've seen insane speed kill times at every boss and with the addition of new power-ups from the new skill and herblore updates we'll see these bosses get beaten even faster! I think general low level pvm is fine where it is now with Elite dungeons being a good entry to higher level pvm, but the top of the top pvm is no longer restricted by the Reaper title being a comp requirement! So that means we could see the hardest bosses to date be added, and that'd be very exciting imo

Uhm I'd also like to see Speedy leaderboards/titles be brought back at least yearly to have people compete/show off. I've often wondered if bosses that could be defeated super fast due to a lot of prep beforehand should count in these or not but overall I'd just be interested in the strategies people come up with since the current solak strategy was primarily created from Couchy's no food kill a little after the release of the boss, I love to see the innovation that all these players come up with and I think the game devs should take these feats as a challenge! I'd love to see a dev get offended by the now normal kill times of 7:30~ at solak by the people who have perfected hybriding the boss and come back swinging with something even harder :D

Okay these are some of my recent thoughts on what I'd like to see, please respond with positive/constructive feedback for where you think the game should prioritize their efforts :D 

Streamlining, debugging, and improving existing content.

Occasional new quests to continue story lines. 

New game content that creates alternative strategies rather than constant power and xp rate creep. 

I'll try to phrase this in the most positive way I can:

Instead of churning out patch weeks with no QA that break the game literally every Monday, use the record profits that you're supposedly earning to actually hire some people with game design experience and put them to work on rebuilding the game on a real engine that other people actually use with no tick system and no spaghetti code. 

1 hour ago, Cam L said:

I'll try to phrase this in the most positive way I can:

Instead of churning out patch weeks with no QA that break the game literally every Monday, use the record profits that you're supposedly earning to actually hire some people with game design experience and put them to work on rebuilding the game on a real engine that other people actually use with no tick system and no spaghetti code. 

bahahaha. did you see they were attempting to make movement smoother? was interesting but i'd have to play it to see wats up

I would LOVE for them to make a new skill that is 99 and not 120. I would LOVE it if they didn't arbitrarily increase skill levels from 99 to 120,

I don't mind them working on helping newbs get into pvm, and making a low level boss that helps do that.

Like you said, I want them to focus on more creating hard pvm encounters like raids 2, Hostilius etc. I am not one who things we always need the next tier on weapons. I want to do fun and difficult bossing.

Edit: I forgot this :D