Sign in to follow this  
HellBirdd

Unpopular opinon (like really unpopular..)

HellBirdd

I hate slayer. God what a terrible skill. It basically forces you to fight mobs that you don't even feel like playing. Sure it's great how you unlock mobs for money in the late game but GOD having to go through all these boring dagannoth tasks or turoths. If we were to choose the monsters we can slay I would be fine with it, but nope. It's really annoying the way it is.

Cam L

Don't worry, it's only an unpopular opinion amongst the groupthink sheep on reddit. 

Minikillers

Gotta agree in a way. If you get crap tasks it can be annoying. VIP tickets, slayer points and doing bosses instead of mobs (when possible) make it bearable to me though...

aw ty

sip an aggro pot, put on auto retaliate, walk away from computer and make a sandwich, task done before you're back

Wolf

also i like using thee slayer masks to get tasks I want other wise :lol: 

no thanks aha

it's juss a grind gotta get thru er 

Beric

You're among friends here. 

Deathcon

Slayer is like the best thing that has ever been released what are you all on :sly:

/s

thegreatwha

I can't say I'm too bothered by slayer,  but i absolutely love this post.  <3

Rafi

I quite enjoyed it up until level 99, maybe even 100 or 101. I appreciated the impetus  to discover and visit areas I may not have otherwise seen for years in the game. It’s felt much more like a drag on the long road to 120. 

Hairy Oak

I find slayer a lot more bearable in the late game. Early-mid slay is definitey boring tho, but I used reaper tasks to blast through most of that when it was added, so at least there's a less annoying way to train it haha!

Linda

I'm not a fan of it. If I could just sit and kill my chosen task all day I'd be cool with that, though.

AmusedDragon

I would rather cut off my big toes than do more slayer.

Kris_Kronkle

Reaper tasks are the only acceptable forms of slayer