Unpopular opinon (like really unpopular..)

HellBirdd

I hate slayer. God what a terrible skill. It basically forces you to fight mobs that you don't even feel like playing. Sure it's great how you unlock mobs for money in the late game but GOD having to go through all these boring dagannoth tasks or turoths. If we were to choose the monsters we can slay I would be fine with it, but nope. It's really annoying the way it is.

Don't worry, it's only an unpopular opinion amongst the groupthink sheep on reddit. 

Deleted User

Gotta agree in a way. If you get crap tasks it can be annoying. VIP tickets, slayer points and doing bosses instead of mobs (when possible) make it bearable to me though...

I quite enjoyed it up until level 99, maybe even 100 or 101. I appreciated the impetus  to discover and visit areas I may not have otherwise seen for years in the game. It’s felt much more like a drag on the long road to 120. 

I find slayer a lot more bearable in the late game. Early-mid slay is definitey boring tho, but I used reaper tasks to blast through most of that when it was added, so at least there's a less annoying way to train it haha!