Jump to content
Deathcon

10/8/19 Q&A New Info

Recommended Posts

Deathcon

new perk w/ new farm extends barricade duration / stacks w/turtling

 

next week---BGH/dino slayer RARE chance of getting dino eggs for new farm

non tradeable for pre-release

 

3 new npcs w/seed "requests" @ manor farm = XP + Rep + various rewards | Daily 3-day Weekly

 

New mushrooms used in alot of new higher lvl potion recipies

 

money tree seed pvm drop "wow" drop non-tradeable

 

ALL insta grow seeds become instant growth potions, SPEND SEEDS NOW. you will require the seed you wish to grow, it no longer instantly grows highest available herb/tree etc

 

Charming potions add to the base amount of charms dropped / stacks with familiarization

 

Primal feast 4 food in 1 slot, heals about as much as a sailfish per food taken out 4x2600

 

Blessed flask; atleast 8 production stages | about 100 charges of extreme prayer doses

 

pvm drop + farming item =adren crystal

 

Powerburst over 6-10 seconds; adren ticks up to 40% shares CD with adren pot

 

HP power burst Doubles hp + CURRENT hp

 

@ 4k/10k hp -> drink pot -> 8k/20k

^filthy onslaught dmg

 

Elder Ovl 17% +5 -> 121 combats extra 1-2% accuracy | Your supreme salves wont be junk

 

Potion bombs target area OR creature 3x3 | specific bomb cd | can throw off gcd | can eat/brew/bomb/ability

 

can throw within 9 tiles

 

new recipe added to list -> batch of ovls reqs ingredients for 4 -> get 5 | stacks with other perks

 

Elder ovls fairly early in leveling track | Anything that uses crystal flask reqs new recipe from meilyr shop

 

 

 

These are the main "wow" things that were said during the Q&A

 

 

DISCUSS

Share this post


Link to post
Beric

Any idea if there'll be a salve version of Elder overloads? 

 

Also nice to see some seed dumps, even if a bit late. 

Share this post


Link to post
Cam L
3 hours ago, Deathcon said:

Your supreme salves wont be junk

G O D B L E S S 

 

So are these all things that are coming with 120 Herb & Farming? Do we know when those are scheduled to happen?

Share this post


Link to post
Deathcon
2 hours ago, Beric said:

salve version of Elder overloads

Yes, recipie ingredients likely to require supreme salves + elder ovl + ?? ( Though by nature this is vastly more expensive to get the salve benefit again but jagex are taking feedback. I saw a good suggestion to make it worthwhile; 12min doses).

39 minutes ago, Cam L said:

So are these all things that are coming with 120 Herb & Farming? Do we know when those are scheduled to happen?

Yes, Nov.

 

BESIDES this below

 

3 hours ago, Deathcon said:

next week---BGH/dino slayer RARE chance of getting dino eggs for new farm

non tradeable for pre-release

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
aw ty

im pretty hyped, im too lazy to think about how to do everything efficient so im gonna just run my face into experience

Share this post


Link to post
Douglas

well i need to do BGH and i'm almost out of pots anyway so I'll just wait

Share this post


Link to post
AmusedDragon
18 hours ago, aw ty said:

im pretty hyped, im too lazy to think about how to do everything efficient so im gonna just run my face into experience

I'm just going to wait for people to tell me what to do. (Y)

Share this post


Link to post
Deathcon
32 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

I'm just going to wait for people to tell me what to do. (Y)

go get 120 herb and farming.

Share this post


Link to post
AmusedDragon
8 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

go get 120 herb and farming.

:waitnvm:

Share this post


Link to post
Kris_Kronkle

Sitting at turoths while waiting on pof and trees. Living the dream

Share this post


Link to post
Deathcon
1 hour ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

Sitting at turoths while waiting on pof and trees. Living the dream

Or do vyres and get ever so slightly less farming xp but money and other xp :)

Share this post


Link to post
Kris_Kronkle
41 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

Or do vyres and get ever so slightly less farming xp but money and other xp :)

idk if i can get to 120 or even close at my current exp rates so im just trying to push as far as i can. on the bright side i have scav 3 and ive already got 3 noxious components

Share this post


Link to post
Sir Berry
On 10/8/2019 at 1:11 PM, Deathcon said:

new perk w/ new farm extends barricade duration / stacks w/turtling

Why? Seems unnecessary.

 

On 10/8/2019 at 1:11 PM, Deathcon said:

Charming potions add to the base amount of charms dropped / stacks with familiarization

Why, unless 120 summoning is coming?

 

On 10/8/2019 at 1:11 PM, Deathcon said:

pvm drop + farming item =adren crystal

Seems good there will be more in the game.

 

On 10/8/2019 at 1:11 PM, Deathcon said:

Powerburst over 6-10 seconds; adren ticks up to 40% shares CD with adren pot

 

HP power burst Doubles hp + CURRENT hp

 

@ 4k/10k hp -> drink pot -> 8k/20k

^filthy onslaught dmg

Unnecessary powercreep. Seems to casualize(lol)/ nerf some bosses.

 

On 10/8/2019 at 1:11 PM, Deathcon said:

Elder Ovl 17% +5 -> 121 combats extra 1-2% accuracy | Your supreme salves wont be junk

On the premise that I don't agree with unnecessary 120s, this shouldn't be a thing. Same with weapon poison +++, it's plus more passive DPM. Cinderbanes are already great.

 

On 10/8/2019 at 1:11 PM, Deathcon said:

Potion bombs target area OR creature 3x3 | specific bomb cd | can throw off gcd | can eat/brew/bomb/ability

Seems complicated :otvnaughty:

Share this post


Link to post
Deathcon

Mattock is the tool thats used for archaeology.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...