Mods leaving

Deleted User

Been browsing through the RuneScape forum a bit lately... I started to wonder how Jagex is doing. So many mods leaving (Shauny, Wolf, Meadows)...

Shauny leaving is going to be massively devastating cause the dude had real passion for the game.

11 hours ago, Edward987 said:

A big thing i've read from ex employees at jagex is that there isn't much opportunity to move up in the company so probably a big reason. 

And the pay isn't good. Doesn't sound like the best place to settle in a career. 

5 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

Shauny leaving is going to be massively devastating cause the dude had real passion for the game.

Not to mention on multiple occasions he put his colleagues on the burner during QA's asking questions the community wanted answered. True community manager there.

Hopefully it will cause a few others to step up to the role! Shauny was great though :D 

They had their new Runescape manager on the stream that Shauny announced he was leaving. The guy was relatively new to Runescape but defintely seemed like he had a good attitude towards the game, and with the direction that things have seemed to have gone in the past few months. I feel positve about that.  I think the lack of content is partly due to a huge shakeup within the company structure. Once things settle I am very confident in a strong future for Gielinor!

Best of luck to all the Mods who have left though.