Do you have a

Deleted User

I really enjoy doing daily challenges, but otherwise nope. I just log in and do whatever the heck I feel like. 

I just do daily things and then probably my island or lately slayer. I run goebies usually right when I get home, then my woodcut daily, grab maw and maybe divine locations if I'm not lazy, do ports, pick berries on Tuai Leit if they are ready and uhh, that's all really.

I used to have a game reset routine up until recently, but now that I'm done with divine locations I'll typically log in, let myself inactivity lobby, log back in, repeat that a couple times, do my daily spins & ports, then get on with whatever I was planning on doing. 

I do my dailies. Which is ports, then pick my crystal tree, mine sandstone, then make it to flasks. Then I will would craft some nature runes if I feel like it. ^^

After that I do whatever comes to mind. Usually I'd attend events, do stuff with clannies, or PvM. 

I do PoP's daily, but now that I'll be maxing I'll get back into doing Farm Runs, to include herbs. This will include daily PvM activity very very soon.

I find Gladiator Forum activity something I do daily most of all, if that counts.

my routine mainly just depends on my goals at the time. currently i want to level farming so im doing tree and pof runs. i usually try to do my reaper task at the very least and the rest is down to clan events and what people talk about in cc