Orb of Oculus

darkmage7770

Hi Folks!

I occasionally play around with the Orb of Oculus to take screenshots in game, and I was wondering if y'all had any good ones to share. Maybe we can make it into a contest one day.

Here's the one I took today of the Cherry Blossom Uncharted Isle I found. I wanted to turn it into a picture of me using my Tea Table rest emote underneath them but it wouldn't let me rest for some reason.

lFPIMht.png

I love taking pictures of the game. Most of the screenies I've taken have been for events/competitions/etc. I'll post them in a bit when I can find some. 

The one you took looks very beautiful. ^-^ 

There is also another option that you can use to take pictures. If you right-click your world map you'll have the option "Freecam" and that is basically like an Orb of Oculus. :) 

oxNatQq.png

You can even add Sky boxes and Filters too~ 

1 hour ago, darkmage7770 said:

a picture of me using my Tea Table rest emote

I do these all the time. Call it a guilty pleasure.   Lovely pic, btw.  :D

1 hour ago, Bluee Iris said:

If you right-click your world map you'll have the option "Freecam" and that is basically like an Orb of Oculus. :)

Thank you always Ani. I will take full advantage of this immediately.  :P 

Sidenote

if you have orb of oculus you can talk to housing agent about making videos/taking screenshots and he gives you the option to turn your grass into a "greenscreen" effect so you can do some shenanigans,

It's super obnoxiously bright green though.