Extra Life Game Day!

OG Vis

I posted this on Discord, too, but thought I'd post here in case there are some who don't use it :)

Hey guys! To anyone who is interested, I will be streaming most of the day on November 2nd for Extra Life's Game Day! 

If you don't know what Extra Life is, here's what it says on their About page:

Extra Life unites thousands of gamers around the world to play games in support of their local Children's Miracle Network Hospital. Since its inception in 2008, Extra Life has raised over $50 million USD for sick and injured kids.

Basically, Extra Life is a charity that allows donors to choose which participating hospital to send donations to in support of helping children with debilitating diseases cope through recovery. Every year, near the beginning of November, Extra Life holds a `Game Day`, which is a day in which Extra Life and thousands of creators globally participate to raise money for their local charities.

Saturday, November 2nd is Game Day 2019, and I, with some of my friends from school, will be streaming some Minecraft for a large part of the day. We're going to come up with challenges and goals based on donation goals, which are TBD.

I'm a relatively small streamer, so we're not expecting to raise a large amount of money, but I have personal experience with some of the children in these situations, so I thought it would be a fun way to help support them.

If you'd like to come support, we'll be live on Saturday, November 2nd at https://twitch.tv/iViscosity. Start time is TBD, but I will update here once we have more information.

If you want to help but can't make the stream, you can head over to our team page and donate there. Doesn't matter which user you choose! :)

Team Page: https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.team&teamID=48717

Thanks guys! Hope to see some of you there!

Edited by CodeBlueLabs
formatting

That's awesome, man :) The company I work for is actually participating as well. I haven't decided whether or not I want to sign up for one of the shifts yet.