You guys should check your Misc. kingdoms

Beric

4 hours ago, Beric said:

I hadn't been to mine in...some time

aefcc856f58bdc092bdff1e72ada84a2.png

Pulled a solid 40M of herbs out of it. 

Yeah I’m checking mine everyday almost to keep the approval up :P

I've always been amazed that I can disappear from that place entirely for multiple years and when I come back like 10% of my people (so, you know, 1 whole person) will still adore me. 

6 hours ago, Beric said:

Pulled a solid 40M of herbs out of it. 

Damn, bud. :pimp:

55 minutes ago, Cam L said:

I've always been amazed that I can disappear from that place entirely for multiple years and when I come back like 10% of my people (so, you know, 1 whole person) will still adore me. 

Stockholm.

11 hours ago, Chopper75 said:

Yeah I’m checking mine everyday almost to keep the approval up :P

You don’t need to keep it up everyday you just need to get it up to 100% before you collect and making sure there is at least 10% the limit of go you can put in for maximum loot

25 minutes ago, Chickensauc3 said:

You don’t need to keep it up everyday you just need to get it up to 100% before you collect and making sure there is at least 10% the limit of go you can put in for maximum loot

That’s what I’m doing silly :P

13 minutes ago, Rafi said:

Is Kingdom management still worth it these days? I would have thought the loot is worth so much less than it used to be. 

I'm sure there are many other more valuable things to do with your time, but I literally only went there twice in over a year, so I can't complain at my results. 

There's an expected daily profit calc here: https://runescape.wiki/w/Calculator:Other/Miscellania

1 hour ago, Rafi said:

Would not have expected that fishing is more profitable than herbs and logs these days. 

I'm just guessing here, but maybe due to tuna being popular for feeding PoF animals? But if you're doing this right now I'd suggest going with herbs. All of mine sold a bit above GE price due to 120 hype.