Nex: Angel of Death? unofficial impromptu groups

shallow

if you have dominion mines and wanna learn/attend 7man aod pls add me on discord and in game, pm me on either or post below :) I already know a bunch of names but just wanna let ppl know that sometimes we need gamers to fill teams so it could be you... :D

gear/dps requirements are kinda lame but you should be able to do a reasonable amount of damage, its all possible on revo (some manual inputs) feel free to ask for tips

also pls lmk what role you'd wanna do

melee can do minion tank, hammer, or base

range can do minion tank, hammer, base, or chin

mage can do minion tank, hammer, or base :)

I can explain what weapons/abilities/knowledge you'd need for any of these if neeeded but ye wooooo lmk if u wanna learn, dominion mines are required tho so if u dont have those just grind em out, i believe in u...

3 minutes ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

cant wait to finally learn free mage

:angry: !!! don't talk down to base tank role :angry: !!!! hehe jk u were already on list of potential gamers

• 3 weeks later...

still doin these btw, just keep bugging me in pm or put ur name here, next event will b sometime after the weekend when most ppl are done with their dxp timer

Wooo!! Let's go team! I believe in all of you! And yeah don't be afraid to ask for dps advice and stuff! We are here to help! :D 

Edited by Episel
  • 2 weeks later...

highly recommend everyone to join this discord, go with a team in 8-10 man channel (minion tank on a titan) and then get the "pvmer" rank tag, then you can ask for a gem trial in lumbridge, information on goals are in the discord info, and then you can trial for 7man. 

https://discord.gg/2rd8Vqe (7-10man aod discord)

I've been going with them in my spare time and it hasn't been toxic or anything and its just chill way to make money when not many clannies are available, they require dominion mines but if you want to pvm you should get them anyways

20 minutes ago, PeaceMakerT said:

Guess i should go do dominion tower for the first time

yes!! dominion mines are op ! you might find out that u need some quests completed for the special fights too but its all worth it when it stops your team from dying

• 3 weeks later...