Gold premier

Deathcon

https://info.runescape.com/en-GB/c/premier-club

• 12 months membership
  • 1 extra daily key
  • 150,000 Loyalty Points
  • 1 Premier Reward Token (with additional Token in Jan and Jul)
  • Access to Premier Club Vault
  • Bright Inquisitor Outfit
  • Premier Artefact
  • 50% off RuneMetrics
  • T-Bone Companion Pet
  • VIP Premier World Access
  • Free Boss instances 1/week
  • Bundle of 6000 Oddments
  • Premier Bank Space (+50)
  • Extra roll on lootscape
  • Access to Premier Pass Event
  • In-game Chat Badge

1 free boss instance a week, woo free nex instance lmao.

I find that funny more than anything, I didn't see any info on this years artefact though.

35 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

I didn't see any info on this years artefact though.

It's exactly the same as last year's.

2 hours ago, Deathcon said:
  • Free Boss instances 1/week
  • Bundle of 6000 Oddments
  • Premier Bank Space (+50)
  • Extra roll on lootscape
  • Access to Premier Pass Event

This stuff seems new (idk what the premier pass event is tho) 

Couple of them are pretty interesting, kinda hyped!

I think of the premier vault as a free taste of treasure hunter every month. I mean, what else is it really than something to entice new players to try and purchase treasure hunter keys with real-life money?

honestly if anyone plans to play for the full year, theres no reason not to buy premier, its cheaper and you get extra stuff, honestly real weird that it doesnt cost more for the extra perks lol

im just happy i got through my extra year of membership (idk why i had it) without premier so now i can have the artifact to reset my auras once a day POG

2 hours ago, aw ty said:

honestly if anyone plans to play for the full year, theres no reason not to buy premier, its cheaper and you get extra stuff, honestly real weird that it doesnt cost more for the extra perks lol

Keep in mind that the appropriate old pricing is grandfathered in for anyone who has held membership without pause; some people still pay $5 a month for membership. :P

Gold Premier is indubitably advertised to entice as many people as possible, and long-term members do comprise a fair proportion of active players, so the rate has to be worth considering for them.

Along with membership in general being inordinately expensive given the amount of microtransactions in this game (there should be a focus on one or the other, not both), this fact is what leads people to complain that (Gold) Premier is not worth the cost.

3 hours ago, aw ty said:

doesnt cost more for the extra perks

Jagex want to lock in peoples money for an entire yr vs a month or 14 days (bond people)

19 minutes ago, Sirsir said:

(Gold) Premier is not worth the cost.

1 aura refresh per day = 25m per day on average (aod)

1 month of gold premier = 750m extra per month

thats 9b a year from having premier, if you play 2hrs a day.

to say its not worth is ridiculous. $2.50 extra per month for 9b a year ($5 to 7.50) lol!

1 minute ago, Deathcon said:

Jagex want to lock in peoples money for an entire yr vs a month or 14 days (bond people)

and everyone should for the above reason, aura refresh alone is insanely overpowered 

inb4 if u don't play a lot then its not worth arguement btw, you'd only have to do 30 hours of aod with an aura refresh from your artifact to make it equivalent to rwt prices of just straight up buying gold with your saved irl money.

if you aren't going to pvm or play the game at all then yea i dont see the point if you are a grandfathered member, if you are currently paying $11 each month and plan to play the next year then definitely buy it cause you save money and have potentially great earnings in game, also if you dont own all auras getting that straight up loyalty point chunk handed to you is beyond nice. (this second half is literally what i said before but now i clarified it to include any active ppl that are grandfathered)

26 minutes ago, aw ty said:

1 month of gold premier = 750m extra per month

thats 9b a year from having premier, if you play 2hrs a day.

to say its not worth is ridiculous. $2.50 extra per month for 9b a year ($5 to 7.50) lol!

I personally agree with you, although it is worth noting there are players who might be willing to pay their old rate for membership but are not sufficiently invested to pay more for any reason. I was merely pointing out the rationale behind why Gold Premier is often deemed to not be worth the cost.

Thank you for the explanation. :)

18 minutes ago, Sirsir said:

there are players who might be willing to pay their old rate for membership but are not sufficiently invested to pay more for any reason. I was merely pointing out the rationale behind why Gold Premier is often deemed to not be worth the cost.

ye i think these ppl are gonna fall under the doesn't pvm or play the game part of one of my comments, thats fair as long as they have fun but they also should not say its not worth since they dont do the content its meant for. sure they can have their opinion but its not like they are gonna get all this stuff for free + they wont even use it since if they did do these things they'd already see the value. idk why ppl would even offer their opinion if they fall under this category of paying membership but barely play lol. especially if there only comment is "not worth" instead of offering some kind of alternative that'd make it worth for them. completely irrelevant for them to downvote an obviously good deal for active players

If I didn’t have grandfathered membership I would absolutely buy it to save on the monthly cost. $7.50/mo is cheaper than most people pay as far as I’m aware. Not to mention the free xp and items stuff they throw at you.