What do you consider to be the most nostalgic RuneScape music tracks?

Sirsir

Pointless Poll  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these major tracks would you consider the most nostalgic?

• Adventure
    • Autumn Voyage
    • Barbarianism
    • Dream
    • Expanse
    • Fanfare
    • Flute Salad
    • Garden
    • Greatness
    • Harmony
    • Medieval
    • Mellow
    • Newbie Melody (original)
    • Scape Original [first Scape Main]
    • Scape Sad
    • Sea Shanty II
    • Spirit
    • Spooky Jungle
    • Vision

This need not be the first one you remember or even the one you can best distinguish from when you joined, but rather that which is most vividly evocative of your earliest memories with the game. :3

I have included a poll of what would perhaps be the likeliest answers, but this is inherently a subjective question with nuance according to registration date, play style, character status, and whatnot. As such, I apologize if I neglected to add your top choice, and ask that you please disregard it as nothing more than a fun additional metric. The discussion is what counts, although of course you are free to vote but not post. :P

For myself, I would probably choose Harmony, but Autumn Voyage has a special place in my heart for how often I enjoyed it, as does Barbarianism for featuring so prominently around the time I created my current account.

(I wrote and forgot to post this thread earlier, so I'm subjecting you to another uninspired topic before heading to sleep. :reporter:)

Edited by Sirsir

Autumn Voyage, Harmony (but the OSRS version), Medieval, Newbie Melody (but the OSRS version), and Sea Shanty II (but the OSRS version) are all good from your list.

Scape Bold, Scape Main (but the OSRS version), Animal Apogee, Arise Legend, Baroque, Born to Do This, and Carnillean Rising are also nice.

I think I get the most tingles when I hear Arise Legend and Scape Main (but the OSRS version), but from your list I guess Sea Shanty II (but the OSRS version).

Hands down its autumn voyage.

Whenever I'm driving or shopping or day dreaming or who knows what... often times I'll find myself whistling that tune :xd: 

Edited by Cyruss
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Rafi said:

I've never played with music on. Is some of it actually good?

Im actually the same. I figure cause i started playing like you way back when,  as well as a personal preference for game silence. 

The only music i recognize is when you are at the username and password entry of the Log-in application. And that specifically pre-eoc. Other than that,  i don't recognize anything. But it seems there's some nice stuff out there. 

• 2 weeks later...