Best Slayer Tasks

Trogdor_0

I finally got 85 slayer/120 combat so I get Morvan for slayer now. Curious what you all think is more important to set up first, prefer list or block list? And as a follow up what tasks are best to prefer for making money? And least favorites to add to my block list?

Thanks!

14 minutes ago, Rafi said:

Are greaters bad xp? They die super fast. 

Yeah it’s bad exp per task and if you do k’ril you waste time spent on better tasks

I am at the same stage 85 slayer, I prefer water fiends and celestial dragons because of their high crimson charm drop rates (I need like 30K+ crimsons for my goal of 100 summon) waterfiends are rubbish gold per hour (water orbs, lobsters, sharks, and a few alchables are the only really noteworthy drops) even then you are talking around 300-350K gold per hour (I checked but I might be slow at killing them), celestial dragons are better gold per hour, haven't actually checked but a conservative estimate would be at least 600K per hour.

Oh also regarding money making, I do 1 hour of shadow reef with rubbish gear (bandos, masuta's war spear), I get to the fourth gate then tele out with ring of kinship, even with rubbish gear and teleporting out, I get at least 2.5mil in that hour, on luckier days you can get 4mil, this is the best consistent money maker I have ever done.

Edited by Jhamur
More to add

Sounds like 85 slayer isn't that great! Time to block greater demons and keep plugging away!

Thanks for the tip Jhamur! I will give that a try.

Thanks all!