What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Aeterna

Just passing by to compile some music because im lacking right now haha. Happy new year! Enjoy your last few days before going back to work u.u

When was the last time you heard of Nicki Minaj? Haha. Nice song tho c:

4 hours ago, Alejandra said:

When was the last time you heard of Nicki Minaj? Haha. Nice song tho c:

I can't say I recall the last time I heard Nicki. (I honestly have never heard the song, nor seen the video). But seriously, "como quisiera, poder vivi sin aire?"  I saw you post this, and then immediately went to my guitar and played this song and the good ol' "muelle de san blas". :P Classic!

10 minutes ago, thegreatwha said:

I can't say I recall the last time I heard Nicki. (I honestly have never heard the song, nor seen the video). But seriously, "como quisiera, poder vivi sin aire?"  I saw you post this, and then immediately went to my guitar and played this song and the good ol' "muelle de san blas". :P Classic!

Oh wow canadian guy rocking it out, awesome! I can play is too :D  Maná is super cool! That whole "Unplugged" concert is amazing. "Cuando los angeles lloran" is quite nice there too.

Thats probably my favorite mexican band, I dont like other mexican genres as much.  I've found some funny stuff tho, check out these guys playing Dragon Ball GT theme in norteño lol and Miku songs haha

It aint even bad not gonna lie haha