PVM Hub

Deathcon

Just now, Riot said:

A new currency that is earned during boss encounters that contain a timer. You earn 1 for every 3 minutes spent with a boss timer ticking away. 

Yeah, Dcon pasted the extra info after I had posted that. I've read it since 

GYXDlXe.jpg

i kinda like the portal gfx.

69j3s1J.png

Ieh8J1g.png

THESE AURAS ARE BEING REMOVED FROM LOYALTY STORE ^^^^

No refunds if you've purchased it through loyalty store

Max guild + PVM hub are NOT shared, maxed players get up to 3 boss portals.

fhemvjT.png

5 hours ago, Deathcon said:

THESE AURAS ARE BEING REMOVED FROM LOYALTY STORE ^^^^

No refunds if you've purchased it through loyalty purchase

Are they saying they will be taking them all away from players and that they must be re purchased/unlocked?

I'm rather disappointed that none of the upgrades are going to become comp reqs. 

5 minutes ago, thegreatwha said:

Are they saying they will be taking them all away from players and that they must be re purchased/unlocked?

No, if you have them already nothing is changing for you. 

Are those reward values accurate? One t3 aura refresh per 3k marks at 1 mark per 3 minutes spent PvMing equates to 1 t3 refresh per 9,000 minutes (150 hours) of PvM? Those have to just be placeholder values, right?

23 minutes ago, Cam L said:

1 mark per 3 minutes spent PvMing

my guess this is scrapped and each boss now gives some # of marks, as Kris mentioned killing Yaka awards 600. Im unsure of the limit they mentioned.

Edit: Bonfire upgrade reqs 1k logs + prior upgrade

(oak needs 1k oak logs + marks --- Willow Bonfire needs the oak unlocked + 1k willow logs + marks ETC)

On 1/15/2020 at 10:39 AM, AmusedDragon said:

No GE is kinda meh.

Goodness,  put GE access in there and some people would never leave the place,  yeah? Would give a new meaning to the expression 'bankstanding'. Well, unless that's how things are now.  

Then again, I'm not (yet) a serious PvMer in any sense. Maybe that's no different than things now w/ max guild. 

@Deathcon, any word as to where this thing will be located?

34 minutes ago, thegreatwha said:

Goodness,  put GE access in there and some people would never leave the place,  yeah? Would give a new meaning to the expression 'bankstanding'. Well, unless that's how things are now.  

Then again, I'm not (yet) a serious PvMer in any sense. Maybe that's no different than things now w/ max guild. 

I feel like what you just said relates to me exactly LOL. I sit in the max guild and bankstand while I wait to do PvM. ^_^ 

37 minutes ago, thegreatwha said:

any word as to where this thing will be located?

In / Next to Deaths Office, a door next to the hourglass teleport and a door inside on the left.

On 1/14/2020 at 5:54 PM, Beric said:

I'm rather disappointed that none of the upgrades are going to become comp reqs. 

I spoke too soon :reporter:

062ed2cd22231b35b255f1c123874a52.png

• 2 weeks later...