What methods do you use to get the gainz?

Heilig Salad

I'm curious on how people get their gainz within the clan! Let me know below! For myself, I like to grind it out myself, such as fish the fish then cook it, or cut the logs and burn them as I go!

its like you're an ironman :)

personally i didn't play the game a lot when i was lower levels, i was a finance student who was kinda just rlly into understanding the grand exchange, made all my starter money from buying low and selling high, then when i made enough money to afford to max all my buyables i decided to train to max then found a new interest in pvm and now all i do is bankstand or high level pvm for my gainz in the gp category. 

grinding to max stats i just did whatever the fastest way was unless it required significant effort, then i would just do a slow but afk method

20 minutes ago, Cam L said:

I watch what Vigilant Foe does and try to copy it to the best of my ability :) 

^ This when I'm trying.

I enjoy gathering and grinding, but i'm honestly more of a blend of buying skills here and grinding there. For example, with cooking to lvl 99, I only used my own caught fish. No g.e. whatsoever. That was mostly stuff from Menaphos and Deep Sea Fishing.

However past 99, I'll do whatever method to 120.

Seriously though I've been riding the wave off of a blood dye that I got on an elite clue scroll, about fresh out of cash now though so need to go back to the drawing board on that, thinking about pvm or just doing more clues again

• 3 weeks later...

I usually start out by doing the most cost effective thing and then about an hour in get bored and spend all my money on the most expensive and fastest way to get xp and then have no money :) and then I start over!