Soloing Araxxor & Nex

Izpohai

Only use a ring of vigour when you use an ultimate, otherwise use a ring of death. It'll greatly cut down on your death costs. Other than that, if you can record an attempt it would help a lot. 

44 minutes ago, Izpohai said:

I do have ring of death. Isn't ring of vigour also used for accuracy? I'll go with the RoD.

Ideally you want to have both with you. You equip ring of death for the majority of the fight and only switch to a vigour when using an ultimate ability. After using an ultimate, you switch back to your ring of death.

3 hours ago, Episel said:

Ideally you want to have both with you. You equip ring of death for the majority of the fight and only switch to a vigour when using an ultimate ability. After using an ultimate, you switch back to your ring of death.

I'm over it. Yeah it saved me money, but the inconsistent bs from Araxxor is too much.. Two auto attacks it does cocoon/web shield or cleave, then after does two auto attacks and another special. Which anticipation and freedom are on cooldown. Every video I've watched "Araxxor fight" has been at least four to five auto attacks.. Either it's a glitch or I'm unlucky, which is why I left Rs in the first place.. Inconsistency is obvious with jagex..

3 hours ago, Episel said:

In the first phase, Araxxor uses that web shield thing three times, two cleaves and three cocoon's. I find that very unlikely that a boss should use abilities so fast.

I run the same gear as every besides that max cape, and I've failed way too miserably. I appreciate your input and words, but I'm over Nex and Araxxor. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2019 at 12:16 AM, Izpohai said:

I appreciate your input and words, but I'm over Nex and Araxxor. 

Everything is a lot harder than it seems when you are learning. Don't give up. When I first started learning rax I could do like maybe 4 kills in a day before I thought the enrage was too high. You just gotta keep pushing.

• 1 month later...

IDK if anyone said this but when she starts to melee you i usually put on melee helm boots and gloves and she stop meleeing me. Kill that phase and switch back to range gear.