What Gaming Consoles do you have &/or had?

Red-san

What gaming Consoles do you have &/or had & which one do you like best?

I have...

Gameboy Black/white

Gameboy Color

Gameboy Advanced

Nintendo 64

GameCube

Playstation 2

Playstation 3

Wii U

Playstation 4 (2x)

Playsation Vita

New 3DS XL (2x)

Switch

I had...

NES

Playstation

Xbox

Xbox 360

DS Lite (2x)

3DS

Wii

Even though, I enjoy Nintendo 64 a lot, the Switch hits the number 1 spot at the moment.

Edited by Red-san

I have a Sega Genesis and Xbox One. Used to own a Playstation 2 and a DS Lite.

My Xbox is #1 because it plays Netflix while I'm scaping (Y)

Gameboy Color

Gameboy Advanced

SNES

Nintendo 64

Xbox

Wii

Xbox 360

3DS XL

Switch

Only really played smash + twilight princess for Wii, probably my least played console.

GBC/A i played a lot of Pokemon and GoldenSun, SNES was only PilotWings + DonkeyKong Country 1&2 but i loved the shit out of those games.

N64 was probably a toss up of: DK64 / OoT / Starfox64 / Smash / Banjo&Kazooi 1&2

Xbox/360 was only Halo and some early racing games, 3DS was for pokemon + OoT/Majoras Mask remakes.

Switch is for Pokemon and maybe a few other games down the line ( Octopath Traveler - great rpg, Smash, maybe Zelda, idk the new artstyle isnt my thing, reminds me of windwaker and i didnt play it but i dislike the artstyle.  OoT/Majoras Mask/Twilight Princess  is what i see as "Legend of Zelda".

still have a gba, gameboy sp, n64, gamecube, wii, xbox, and xbox 360 somewhere at my parents house but as far as whats immediately available its just ps4 and  my laptop.

loved mario 64, sunshine, galaxy and the likes but gamecube for sure had some of my favorite games like pikmin, smash melee (before i knew how sweaty it was), kirby air ride, mario kart double dash, and miscellaneous mario sports games 

Sega Genesis

Gameboy Color

Gamecube

Xbox 

Wii 

I think that's it? The Genesis was my intro to video games and the only one I spent real time with. Once we had a computer at home I got far more into PC games and lost interest in console games. 

2 hours ago, Deathcon said:

Gameboy Color

Gameboy Advanced

SNES

Nintendo 64

Xbox

Wii

Xbox 360

3DS XL

Switch

Only really played smash + twilight princess for Wii, probably my least played console.

GBC/A i played a lot of Pokemon and GoldenSun, SNES was only PilotWings + DonkeyKong Country 1&2 but i loved the shit out of those games.

N64 was probably a toss up of: DK64 / OoT / Starfox64 / Smash / Banjo&Kazooi 1&2

Xbox/360 was only Halo and some early racing games, 3DS was for pokemon + OoT/Majoras Mask remakes.

Switch is for Pokemon and maybe a few other games down the line ( Octopath Traveler - great rpg, Smash, maybe Zelda, idk the new artstyle isnt my thing, reminds me of windwaker and i didnt play it but i dislike the artstyle.  OoT/Majoras Mask/Twilight Princess  is what i see as "Legend of Zelda".

Nice, I gotta say I'm one of those type of fools that rebuys a game on a different system & Twilight Princess was one of them, so I'm still waiting for it to be on the Switch... lol

2 hours ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

still have a gba, gameboy sp, n64, gamecube, wii, xbox, and xbox 360 somewhere at my parents house but as far as whats immediately available its just ps4 and  my laptop.

loved mario 64, sunshine, galaxy and the likes but gamecube for sure had some of my favorite games like pikmin, smash melee (before i knew how sweaty it was), kirby air ride, mario kart double dash, and miscellaneous mario sports games 

That's cool, I'm not as big on mario games, but mario 64 would be my top favorite out of all.

2 hours ago, Beric said:

Sega Genesis

Gameboy Color

Gamecube

Xbox 

Wii 

I think that's it? The Genesis was my intro to video games and the only one I spent real time with. Once we had a computer at home I got far more into PC games and lost interest in console games. 

Cool, my starts would be Nintendo, either the NES or Gameboy, can't remember which came first for me.

I've had a Gameboy Advanced, an SP, the original DS, the original Xbox, PS2, PS3, and Wii. I currently have a PS4 and a New 3DS XL. 

Had:  NES, Gameboy, Sega Genesis, SNES, PS1, PS3, Nintendo Wii; eventually gave all of them away.

13 minutes ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

Anyone else remember using that attachment to light up the gameboy screen when it got dark?

Oh yes. That was some classic hardware. I remember it lasting a year for me and then I was like "I think I'll turn on the light now." :P 

And now: no systems at all. Gave away everything I had. And now with my somewhat transient lifestyle, it's quite impractical to have one.

2 hours ago, Cam L said:

I've had a Gameboy Advanced, an SP, the original DS, the original Xbox, PS2, PS3, and Wii. I currently have a PS4 and a New 3DS XL. 

Nice.

1 hour ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

Anyone else remember using that attachment to light up the gameboy screen when it got dark?

I do, it was so annoying back then just to be able to see the games at night... now the only issue is to see your games with the sunlight... lmao

1 hour ago, thegreatwha said:

Had:  NES, Gameboy, Sega Genesis, SNES, PS1, PS3, Nintendo Wii; eventually gave all of them away.

Oh yes. That was some classic hardware. I remember it lasting a year for me and then I was like "I think I'll turn on the light now." :P 

And now: no systems at all. Gave away everything I had. And now with my somewhat transient lifestyle, it's quite impractical to have one.

Aw, that sucks, but it does save you a lot of money in the end... Unlike me, being poor due to buying so many damn games... :laugh:

I have:

Xbox 360

Xbox One

PS2

PS4

Nintendo 3DS

I had:

Super nintendo

N64

Gameboy

Gameboy Color

Gameboy Advanced

Nintendo DS

Sega Genesis

Sega Dreamcast

PS1

Xbox

Nintendo Wii

And now I can emulate all of those lost consoles on my phone. 

6 hours ago, James said:

I have:

Xbox 360

Xbox One

PS2

PS4

Nintendo 3DS

I had:

Super nintendo

N64

Gameboy

Gameboy Color

Gameboy Advanced

Nintendo DS

Sega Genesis

Sega Dreamcast

PS1

Xbox

Nintendo Wii

And now I can emulate all of those lost consoles on my phone. 

Nice. :thumbup:

have:

switch

xbox1

had:

xbox360

xbox

nintendo 3ds

nintendo ds

gameboy sp

gameboy color

gamecube

snes

nintendo 64

Sony Psp

ps2

ps1

dreamcast

genesis

Nomad

Virtual boy (hurts the neck)

atari 2600

9 hours ago, Bobby said:

have:

switch

xbox1

had:

xbox360

xbox

nintendo 3ds

nintendo ds

gameboy sp

gameboy color

gamecube

snes

nintendo 64

Sony Psp

ps2

ps1

dreamcast

genesis

Nomad

Virtual boy (hurts the neck)

atari 2600

Very nice. What games do you play on the Switch?

7 hours ago, Red-san said:

Very nice. What games do you play on the Switch?

Pokemon shield 

Lets go pikachu

Mario maker 2

Super mario odyssey 

Ff12

Smash bros

Mario kart

Mario party

ive had:

Super Nintendo

N64

Gameboy Colour

Gameboy Advanced SP

Gamecube

PS1

PS2

PS4

Xbox 360

And I now have an Xbox one. 

Personally my favorite was the 360, the controller just felt more comfortable then Ps3, and I found the gameplay more enjoyable.

Edited by Neo Nazarath
39 minutes ago, Bobby said:

Pokemon shield 

Lets go pikachu

Mario maker 2

Super mario odyssey 

Ff12

Smash bros

Mario kart

Mario party

Nice, I also play Pokemon, final fantasy, mario kart & super mario odyssey. I thought about getting smash bros, but everytime I play with friends, they either cheat or be a sore loser, I just want to enjoy stuff & not have to deal with that.

2 minutes ago, Neo Nazarath said:

ive had:

Super Nintendo

N64

Gameboy Colour

Gameboy Advanced SP

Gamecube

PS1

PS2

PS4

Xbox 360

And I now have an Xbox one. 

Personally my favorite was the 360, the controller just felt more comfortable then Ps3, and I found the gameplay more enjoyable.

Nice, I feel the same way with playing on the nintendo systems, felt comfortable for me & more enjoyable.

3 minutes ago, Red-san said:

Nice, I also play Pokemon, final fantasy, mario kart & super mario odyssey. I thought about getting smash bros, but everytime I play with friends, they either cheat or be a sore loser, I just want to enjoy stuff & not have to deal with that.

Nice, I feel the same way with playing on the nintendo systems, felt comfortable for me & more enjoyable.

Sweet!  everyone has there own preferences, i think the only pokemon game i ever got into was a web based game called pokemoncrater xD