What Gaming Consoles do you have &/or had?

Red-san

19 minutes ago, Neo Nazarath said:

Sweet!  everyone has there own preferences, i think the only pokemon game i ever got into was a web based game called pokemoncrater xD  

That's cool, I never heard of that one before. Last time I played a web based game of pokemon I ended up with a bad virus, so I try to avoid them now... lol

6 minutes ago, Red-san said:

That's cool, I never heard of that one before. Last time I played a web based game of pokemon I ended up with a bad virus, so I try to avoid them now... lol

It got shut down in 2007 or something i think for not being an Legal game,  but it was a basicish game with 4 areas you could walk around, most were just mobs of other players clumped in towns, Im not sure if i ever gave my parents computer a virus off it or not though xD

3 minutes ago, Neo Nazarath said:

It got shut down in 2007 or something i think for not being an Legal game,  but it was a basicish game with 4 areas you could walk around, most were just mobs of other players clumped in towns, Im not sure if i ever gave my parents computer a virus off it or not though xD

A lot of games like that gets shut down when too many people play it, nintendo or gamefreak don't like when fanbase games get more notice than their own games I guess... lol, I mean I wouldn't blame them either, if I made a game series & people are doing that, I would be kinda upset too, but also kinda happy that people enjoy my work. I think rather than shutting it down, I would've asked if they would like to join the team & make it legit or something, but that's just me.

27 minutes ago, Red-san said:

A lot of games like that gets shut down when too many people play it, nintendo or gamefreak don't like when fanbase games get more notice than their own games I guess... lol, I mean I wouldn't blame them either, if I made a game series & people are doing that, I would be kinda upset too, but also kinda happy that people enjoy my work. I think rather than shutting it down, I would've asked if they would like to join the team & make it legit or something, but that's just me.

I did pokemmo for the longest time. The big thing is you have to download copies of the actual games to take advantage of it

1 minute ago, Bobby said:

I did pokemmo for the longest time. The big thing is you have to download copies of the actual games to take advantage of it

Yeah, I did that for a few games, but never got to playing them yet.

45 minutes ago, Red-san said:

Probobly could have made abit of extra profit on the side to

38 minutes ago, Neo Nazarath said:

Probobly could have made abit of extra profit on the side to

Yeah, without even putting any work into it.

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Kristi said:

I have N64, Gamecube, NES, xbox360, ps2, DS, 3DS and a Nintendo switch. :D

I had a Gameboy color, Gameboy advanced, Wii

I definitely enjoy playing Nintendo the most

Nice! Nintendo is the best. :P

• 3 weeks later...

I have a xbox one!! If anyone I do many anyone wants to grind apex rank hit me up I'll send my g tag on here when I get home I changed it and do not remember it. I was plat last season pushing for diamond this season should hit it no problem. Heck we dont even have to play rank just do some pub stomping lol!

I've owned a PS2, i'm on my third computer. I've also owned a xbox one and 360 with 5 game boys (don't know why, got them from my brother), a DS and that's about it.

• 2 weeks later...

I got it all!

1. PSP
  2. Gamecube
  3. PS1
  4. PS2
  5. Xbox 
  6. xbox 360
  7. xbox one
  8. n64
  9. All Gameboy

Gotta keep it all in my game room :)

On 3/12/2020 at 12:12 AM, Nikitachka said:

I've had too many growing up. 

Now: PC, PS4, Switch, 3DS, and Mobile 

That's cool.

On 3/12/2020 at 10:36 PM, DeformedGoat said:

I've owned a PS2, i'm on my third computer. I've also owned a xbox one and 360 with 5 game boys (don't know why, got them from my brother), a DS and that's about it.

Most I had was 3, but they were all different... Black/white, colored & advance.

On 3/17/2020 at 4:40 PM, beyond milk said:

all the playstations, xboxs, a couple gameboys and nintendo products, and now my gamer pc

Nice.

56 minutes ago, Guthixslave9 said:

I got it all!

1. PSP
  2. Gamecube
  3. PS1
  4. PS2
  5. Xbox 
  6. xbox 360
  7. xbox one
  8. n64
  9. All Gameboy

Gotta keep it all in my game room :)

No ps3, ps4,, wii, switch & such?

4 hours ago, Rad Rod said:

its easier to list the consols i havent had,.... 

ps3

lol

Didn't like any of the games for ps3? lol

• 1 month later...
romeo_in_luv

gameboy color

gameboy aadvance

nitari

n64

ps1

ps2

ps4

gamecube

xbox

android phone? lol i play pokemon go on it n marvel future fight so does that count lol???

then again i smashed my gamecube and gameboy aLL FOR MORE views on youtube

I currently have a ps4

I've had

PS1, 2, 3

Xbox 

Nintendo 64, Gamecube and Switch.

The Switch was my favorite, I regret selling it