Low Level money makers

Red Rat17

I know we have some lower level guys in the clan, and PVM may not be some people's cup of tea. That said, I wanted to make a list for them for some stuff that I've found can be done at fairly low levels, and still make solid profit ( around 1mil+ per hour). If you have any suggestions as well, feel free to add them! 

1. Mining sandstone, and grinding it into fine dust: 35 mining, 20 crafting required. Selling for 5k on the grand exchange, despite what is listed on websites. 

2. Tanning dragonhide: Highest level available to you will be the best profit. Buy dragonhide in bulk from the GE, then find a portable crafter to change to tanned Dhide, and resell.

3. Mining or cutting granite: 35 mining needed. Used to make pouches. Check out the link: https://runescape.wiki/w/Granite

4. Catching Green/orange Salamanders: Used for Components, and pouches. Need 29 Hunter, and 47 Hunter. Both give great components. 

5. Stringing jewelry: Old tried and true method. Buy amulets in bulk and either make your own wool balls, or buy, and string. 

Hope this helps some of our lower level guys trying to get quick cash, and if you know of any other low level methods, feel free to add! 

While not particularly low level heres a tip.

Type this ingame w/o quotes

" /Wiki mmg "

It opens the rswiki in a browser and links directly to the moneymaking guide section with an array of choices from highest pvm to low level things.

1 minute ago, Deathcon said:

While not particularly low level heres a tip.

Type this ingame w/o quotes

" /Wiki mmg "

It opens the rswiki in a browser and links directly to the moneymaking guide section with an array of choices from highest pvm to low level things.

Just did that, and this stuff is nuts. Great tip, I'm using this page from now on lol. :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Shepherdc88 said:

Slayer.

I agree definitely at higher levels, but at lower levels are there particular targets you recommend focusing on? 

17 hours ago, Red Rat17 said:

I agree definitely at higher levels, but at lower levels are there particular targets you recommend focusing on? 

I don't think there's much in the way of money making options until you hit the mid 80s in slayer. Spiritual warriors (level 68) are one outlier that comes to mind, but you'd want to be doing those in a player owned dungeon. 

5 hours ago, thegreatwha said:

Lol how many nature runes again?

I got about 300m from it...

Think somewhere around 600k nature runes :p

43 minutes ago, thegreatwha said:

It must be relaxing for you in some way, yeah?

It is. You do a little bit every now and then. 

Put on a good show or listen to music while bullying @Brentje97 in CC.

• 1 month later...

Lol I have much to learn, I could never make money as I have no patience I just sell bonds however I'd love great way and stick to it and make money in game .