Desert Pantheon + Dwarvern Instinct

Deathcon

Didn't they at one point say they'd never bring back the signs feature of that?

Who knows maybe it'll be like the premier artefact and it'll be like a once daily life refresh at a bank only, that'd be pretty epic and fair imo.

34 minutes ago, Cyruss said:

Didn't they at one point say they'd never bring back the signs feature of that?

They also said they would never make existing skills go from a level 99 cap to a level 120 cap :reporter: 

On 2/21/2020 at 7:11 PM, Cam L said:

They also said they would never make existing skills go from a level 99 cap to a level 120 cap :reporter: 

+1 :salt:

On 2/22/2020 at 10:41 AM, Pizzas said:

Are they gonna un-nerf dwarven instinct? That shit fucking slapped before February 22nd, 2016.

@Sas used to tell me about how hench it was and I got premier because of it XD 

As of 24 February 2020, this aura was made re-obtainable by combining dwarven instinct fragment 1 and dwarven instinct fragment 2. Each fragment can be bought for 100% respect at the Artisans' Workshop Reward Shop, for a total of 200%. This can be bypassed by redeeming two bonds

As of 24 February 2020, the aura was made re-obtainable by earning 2,000 desert pantheon fragments. 50 fragments can be earned each time all the objectives in a Shifting Tomb are completed while also having tier 8 overall Menaphos reputation. The aura can be crafted by clicking on the fragments. This process can be bypassed by using 2 bonds.

Shifting tombs events Bois leggo

22 hours ago, Cam L said:

No sign of life benefit on Desert Panth, exhale. 

16 hours ago, Chopper75 said:

Are these worth getting?

not anymore :reporter:

44 minutes ago, TokenPanda said:

definitely dont buy it if you have better things to buy, but if you need to do smithing you may as well get it with rep @Chopper75

I actually haven’t touched smithing since I maxed it plus I’m still trying to get close to maxing as I can before the new skill is released haha