Money making

VaporGod

Hey I have been trying to figure how i can make money on here. I been bossing abunch I just can not get past 50mil. I wanna save for a nox bow so bad but I have yet to get close to it. I do rax prolly not good enough to be making gold from it. I can not solo telos I have tried many many times and still continue to try lol. I do great with beast master but I havnt survived a yak kill lol sorry squad that takes me everytime . I havnt ever been to ed1 2 or 3 idk if there is great money there or not. I need to do so much quest because I'm missing out on abunch of content like tormented demons and stuff along them lines. I'm 103 or 104 idk slayer and one would think I'd have cash but I dont lol. I have the zam armor forget what it's exactly called LOD and div bow I want a nox badly. Any help is appreciated! (Sorry if anything is spelt horrible my phones auto correct is garbage lol)

if you can do beast master consider learning Nex Angel of Death. in non 7 man teams (like 9-12) the fight is fairly trivial and the splits are bank. sure you gotta get passed the initial learning of the mechanics but they are sooo easy to avoid to the point where the boss just turns into a combat dummy. good place to learn how to increase dps because only the top 6 damage dealers + base get a roll on the "main table" while the next 3 get the less exciting secondary table. even if you get no drop the split money alone is worth the trip provided you aren't dying every kill. if your dps is lacking consider basing since you basically just bring a yak and eat food and you are guaranteed a roll on the main table

I'd consider doing some god wars dungeon 2 bosses as stepping stones to get some gp while also working on learning to dps better. Vindicta and Helwyr are really solid money, and help a lot with learning how to do sunshine/deaths swiftness/zerk rotations (depending on style preference). If you're struggling with doing rax for money these are probably gonna be pretty solid for you until you can do rax well enough for money. 

Learning to dps well is super important as you get into the higher tiered stuff so practicing is your best friend. Once you can get to average solo times of like 1:10-1:20 at vind/helwyr you're probably going to have a much easier time at other bosses. Also gonna second what Kris said, just wanted to throw some additional info at you :)

every single high skill PvMer gonna facepalm now.

I mined dark animica till I could afford t90 melee gear.

I crafted nature runes till I could afford t90 mage/range gear (this did take like 6 months + because of inefficency from my part).

If your quest is just to have a lot of money, there are other ways than PvMing. But if the goal is PvMing I suggest GWD2 to learn basic mechanics and then progress from there.

i'd definitely save for ascensions instead but as long as u kinda have an estimate for how much gp ur spending per hr and do something that on average gives more gp than that then u will get to ur goal just playin a lot w0000

Do 3-5 herb runs a day with spirit weed put herbs in auto unf maker then buy the cockstrice. Eggs for 5k you cake about 70m a week with sum pots

3 hours ago, shallow said:

definitely save for ascensions instead

+1, asc are more dps with bak bolts than nox.

Look into ed3 xp runs its still REALLY busted gp per hr for how easy it is and how much xp you can get.

16 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

Look into ed3 xp runs its still REALLY busted gp per hr for how easy it is and how much xp you can get.

After seeing Sas and Linda post their ED3 chests I was thinking I should look up a guide. And then here you are! :reporter:

5 hours ago, Isurugi Noe said:

every single high skill PvMer gonna facepalm now.

I mined dark animica till I could afford t90 melee gear.

I crafted nature runes till I could afford t90 mage/range gear (this did take like 6 months + because of inefficency from my part).

If your quest is just to have a lot of money, there are other ways than PvMing. But if the goal is PvMing I suggest GWD2 to learn basic mechanics and then progress from there.

I guess but you have the will and a pLan that’s more then most 

There are a lot of decent ways to make gp,  just takes time and perseverance.

Vindy and Helwyr are great.

You can do much easier nonbossing methods too.