Money making strategies?

DeformedGoat

So im a pretty new player and i would like to be able to make a good amount of money to buy new items I unlock. Can someone respond with a strategy or a link to a guide on how to do this. Thanks

57 minutes ago, DeformedGoat said:

So im a pretty new player and i would like to be able to make a good amount of money to buy new items I unlock. Can someone respond with a strategy or a link to a guide on how to do this. Thanks

Your stats are somewhat low but believe it or not killing cows for their meat is actually decent money for what it is.

1.3m/hr

https://runescape.wiki/w/Money_making_guide/Killing_cows

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
0racletheone

if you like mining and dont mind the grind it is a good start and you get to level up your mining at the same time plus if you buy an ore box the higher level the better you can store lots of ore in there for less trips :)

romeo_in_luv

depends on what you like doing in my opinion...fishing raw lobs or sharks can make some coin, or wc magic logs and fletching them and high alching them...or just good old fashion flipping items in the grand exchange...then again im really old school in runescape, there might be other better idea's out there, just gotta find em but best of luck to ya in ur run

• 3 weeks later...

Runecrafting skill earns you decent gp from 1-99 with good exp at the same time, but yeah its grindy as hell.

If you plan to max, might as well get a head start on rc and some gp.

On 3/7/2020 at 9:02 PM, DeformedGoat said:

Spiritweed incense sticks grow the spiritweed you can also cut the willow logs a well  

Ezekiel end
On 3/8/2020 at 12:02 AM, DeformedGoat said:

Any gathering skill can make you money like

Mining, woodcutting , runecrafting and divination 

Xinkheart1

Archaeology mats made me 100m+ a few weeks ago except the prices seem to be tanking a bit, still an easy afk moneymaker.

• 2 weeks later...
Herbofhealin

Not sure how long it would take to unlock more plots, but farming herbs is a great way to make money every 2 hours. I grow toadflax specifically.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There are a couple of dailies that can make good money. If you have level 50 runecrafting, you can use the wicked hood to teleport to the runecrafting guild each day and do the rune goldberg machine. It turns runes into vis wax and nets a couple of hundred k profit every day for a few minutes. That plus the hood gives you free essence every day and 2 free teleports to altars so you can make a bunch of free law runes every day.

I have 4 different money makers I do daily, making blood runes (using abyssal titan to hold more rune essence not a requirement); making flasks out of the blue and red robust glas  (crystal ones found in the motherlode maw ned 115 dung and one in the ithell district, red ones found in oo'glog just north of the wall and the second one east of sophanem need to do elite desert achievements); running all 5 bloodwood trees (every now and then i'll feel brave and do the ones in the wildy as well); then last but not least making the vis wax